Plants, Clones, Seeds and Weeds. My Day2Day Grow Journal

JAMS007

First Grow,

Let’s start from the very beginning. Hum, let’s start where I remember...
Way back when I planted my first seeds.
I really did not know that much about marijuana. I only really new that I like it and I wanted more of it...
It was mid summer 2006; I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I herd that growing weed was easy and anyone could do it. So I figured I would give it a try. I mean the worst thing that could happen is I would have a few dead plants on my hands.

---I set out to Wal-Mart to get the shit that I needed... ---
Witch I guess is good because everyone has a Wal-Mart.

NOTE-1- So I got a big ass bag of MG soil w/3months nutrients. Six pots for the plants w/drain wholes. One over hanging 42inch fluorescent light w/Two 42inch grow bulbs. I also got 3 shorter fluorescent lights at just 15inch long. I used them around the sides of the plants to give more light to the buds on the sides of the plants. The last thing I got was a timer for the 12/12 light cycle. I put all this in my closet and was growing in no time at all. I did not use seed starters and did not use any other nutrients then the MG soil provided. I did not watch the temp in the closet. Just gave them water and love...
END NOTE-1-...

My grow went grate although I had a very small closet so it turned out to be that 6 plants were too many. So I just went with 3 plants instead. At harvest I dried the weed for 8-9days. I stored it in ziplock bags. At the end of my grow I had over 4oz of the best bud anyone around here had ever seen.

Now this grow had no stealth at all. If you just looked around you could see my plants from anywhere. The street the house next door, anyone anywhere could see them... And the smell was amazing!!! It was a risky thing to do. I am lucky to have got away with it. Scents pot is illegal to smoke, grow, exc... It is always best to grow in absolute secret!

So at the end of it you will need,
1. MG soil
2. Pots for plants. w/drain wholes
3. Lights! It seems to me that the best lights you can get for your plants and your $$$ is CFL’s... Look it up if you don’t know...
4.Side lighting.
5. on/off 12/12 light timer.
That’s all you need...

Second Grow,

Now I will have more detail on this grow because I kept a journal this time around.
Aw, my second grow. It makes me want to go back and smoke it all again.
I started my second grow in a whole new town in a whole new house and a whole new set of rules. It is mid November 2009 almost 3 years after my first growing. A lot has happened scents my first grow. But I won’t boor you with all that filler. Let’s go to when it first started. NOTE-1- At 11:02am nov10th Alora popped her head out the ground. I was only planning on growing just one plant this time around. But at 8:00pm that day Credenza “CZ” for short, popped her head out the ground right next too Alora. I had only planted just one seed and still to this day I have no idea how Cz got in the pot with Alora. END NOTE-1-...

NOTE-2- Six days later I had a small bug problem. I quickly got read of them by using 3 large onions, 3 hot peppers, 1 clove garlic. Ground up to a juice and then add water to make hot pepper spray! It got the bugs running and the plants didn’t mind the acid rain.
END NOTE-2-...

Further on in the grow I took clones from Alora and Cz... This being my first time doing this I failed my first 3 times... After that cloning was easy! Although I never used any of my clones it is a good thing to learn how to do...

NOTE-4- One day I came up with an idea to grow more stealth like...
I took an old mini fridge that sat about 2feet tall and took out all of its parts that made it work. I left the door on it and went to work turning it into a grow box. You will hear more about this nice idea later because I use it for the rest of my grows. END NOTE-4-...

On January 20, 2010 I find out that Alora is not a chick... It sucks I know when you have males but teas things happen.
At this point I am over come with joy that
I have one more plant that I didn’t even mean to grow.
NOTE-3- On February 01, 2010 I harvest Cz and put her up to dry...
I feel like I’m missing something. Oh, Cz was not a girl. She was a hermie.
So I got a bunch of seeds with her buds... I also harvested too early. From seed to smoked 60days... END NOTE-3-...

I don’t need blogers telling me I F-ed up, I know that...
There is background info you are not getting so just learn from my mistakes.

3rd Grow,

This time I just did what I did the first time. Just water and love. I planted 15 babys under my 42inch grow light. And all but one turned out to be a Girl! You don’t get any end weight or stories about how the smoke was the best. Because there are none. All of them died because of mold... Mold will hit you fast and strong. If you don’t catch it when it first hits you may lose your whole crop. That didn’t stop me from growing again...

Fourth Grow,

The mini fridge or MF for short was a grate idea because I have used it ever scents I built it. It has two 106cfm fans running in there and six CFL lights. Four 23w cfl’s and two 27w cfl’s... The temp stays at 80F all day and gets down too 70 at night. I have grown 8 plants in the MF when it was not even fully built yet. It ran really hot at like almost 90F before I put in the two 106cfm fans. Now the MF has four of the most amazing plants I have ever grown. I will use that MF till the day I die. I find that you can grow 6 plants in the MF. But if you want the best results just growing 4 seems to do it...

As of today August 8, 2010 I just put my four baby’s in the MF into 12/12 and they smell so nice!!!

NOTE-5- If you have the money; buy seeds online! It will save you time weeding out the males and hermie’s and other unwanted stains.. END NOTE-5-...

Thanks to all who just had a min to read my Journal.

If you wish to see how I made the MF and how my plants are doing now just leave a txt and I might post a pic or two. I have lots of pic’s that no one but me has ever seen.

Be safe, grow in the dark, and don’t let the bugs bite your baby’s...

Peace:rollit:
James

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom