16 plants under each light
16 og kush plants and 16 grape ape plants
3 gallon pots
Black gold potting soil
2 weeks in flowering
Temp in room gets no higher than 77 degrees
Using flora nova bloom 1/4 teaspoon per gallon
Feeding them every 3rd watering

So for the past couple days my og kush plants have been sick and the leaves are curling downward inside itself and are turning brown. The new growth are all doing the same thing and look all shriveled and unhealthy. I just checked the ph on my tap water that i have been using since veg and the ph is 8.2 without nutes and 6.5 with nutes i haven't been feeding that often so is that my problem is the ph too high and causing problems. I just watered tonight using store bought bottled water with a ph of 6.0 with no nutes. I used 1 liter of water for each 3 gallon pot. I also just figured out a water schedule for them i'm going to water fresh water, then next water use molasses, and then use nutes on 3rd watering. Is this a good idea? Also should there be extra water in the pots because i haven't had any. Any ideas will be much appreciated. I am posting pics of both the grape ape and og kush. The grape ape just starting doing it tonight and og kush looks worse. Please Help!!

image_1_1.jpg

image_2_2.jpg

image_3_2.jpg

image_4_2.jpg

image_5_1.jpg

image1954.jpg

IMG_20130518_215028_0251.jpg

IMG_20130518_215007_8641.jpg

IMG_20130518_215000_0301.jpg

IMG_20130518_214951_4901.jpg

IMG_20130518_214935_3181.jpg

IMG_20130518_214921_0731.jpg

IMG_20130518_214917_0531.jpg

Re: Plants dying!! Please help!!

You may wish to use the forum - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Than other outside photo links !

However your plants appear to be suffering with either under or over watering symptoms which both do share the same charactistics...

I would be inclined to learn the weight of pot when fully watered to when dryed !

Or you can insert finger into growing medium to gauge moisture content...

Oh ye looks like ya got a def or 2 occuring... but due to nature of pic links i'm not going to risk any malware/virus attacks viewing all the pic's !

No problem pal this is one of my girls from a previous grow looks kinda similar to urs. I was advized she was root bound. But I doubt this with ur grow ic ur on 3 gallon pots. Since iv toyed with the idea my problem may of been a deficiancy as aposed to root boundness. When uv re posted piks I'll try to get someone with good expertise to check this thread out and advise u
Here's my sick chick from a few year back. The water mark is off the re sizing site I used at the time
06062010170.jpg

One thing mate don't panik the chances are ur sik plants can be brought back good easyly. Iv posted ur thread link on my current grow asked the people there to help u out and I'm sure someone will figurd it

Hey coke no I too someones word for it being root bound/rot and just harvested the plant how it was went into canna butter I think
That was my first grow and I didn't reseach as much as I shud of. Looking bak I cuda probs saved it probably was a ph or deficiancy thing
I see cnd has been trying to help u. Hope u get it sorted. Keep us posted

Yea that's well high that like. I'm going to have to aquire a ph kit as iv not phd water at all yet during my current grow. They are doing great but are more suseptable to ph problems during flower which is were I am now.
Really pleased ur girls are on the up

I'm at day 12 of flower going from day one flower being the first day of 12/12
My journal is at the bottom of my comments feel free to drop by

I would be hopefull that if your problem is now on the mend and recovering then yield shouldn't be affected or if it is it be minimal

Back
Top Bottom