Plants growing for months but no flower yet

budthief

Guys,
I started growing cannabis for the first time I started back on 15th May with feminized seeds and they grow well, I was using other forum for tips and help (but for some reason they stopped replying to my posts its been months I asked my question but no reply, I am worried).

Current situation : My plants are growing good and they make me proud but they are just growing taller and taller now they are at more than 1 meter, no sign of flowering yet. I am growing them outdoor in my covered patio but they get good sunlight.

6mRacDJ.jpg

mxWlboz.jpg

I am attaching pics of these plants please let me know if there is some problem, I know they look healthy but my concern is there is no sign of flowering. I am using pot soil medium with basic bio fertilizer, plus perlite and spray feeding for leaves.

Please advice.

first off plants look great. flowering is different depending on latitude and the growing season in whatever neck of the woods you are in. when the days get shorter flowering should begin. that being said from reading your post you are keeping your girls in a covered patio and normally where there is a patio there are also lights on after the sun goes down which is possibly throwing off your plants normal flowering signals. just a thought. hope u get it figured out.

Make them dark for 12 hours every day, no light, via tarps or curtains, they will kick into flowering.

:welcome: to :420:

Don't sweat it. Patience. Outdoor plants are just entering the flower phase here. Only one of mine is really budding. The rest will in the next few days.
Do your plants have pistils showing?

Flowering triggers when the seasonal daylight/dark ratio gets down to about 14/10, give or take a little. If there are bright lights outside the patio at night - that could be a problem. Much less so if they are consistent, and dim- as opposed to erratically timed and bright.
Blinds on the patio could work if all else fails. But doing that man made lighting schedule thing outdoors is a major Pita of a different sort.

Great guys, thanks for responses I am really happy that you all have good suggestions for me, its really a great experience as a first time grower and I simply love this plant. They are so tough and wants to live and survive a simply unique plant. I will try to give them more darkness in the night, I live in Europe and here day light saving is still to end in October month, but I have a feeling they will flower before that, I saw few white hairs on them.

Great guys, thanks for responses I am really happy that you all have good suggestions for me, its really a great experience as a first time grower and I simply love this plant. They are so tough and wants to live and survive a simply unique plant. I will try to give them more darkness in the night, I live in Europe and here day light saving is still to end in October month, but I have a feeling they will flower before that, I saw few white hairs on them.
i am in the same region. Just make a tent of dark cloth around it.

...or just wait another week.
Daylight savings time? Cannabis doesn't care what the clock says. In fact, cannabis plants rarely even wear a watch. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom