Plants I have are f-ing up

t3d15

I have some plants that are tall (between six and nine feet) and have been growing awhile, but there aren't any actual buds on them. Buds are just now starting to grow. Can anyone tell me why? On some of them there are a bunch of beany looking things on the plant, and the other ones have really small buds with orange hairs. Random question: Does sugar help in growing plants? But yeah, I need to know if these plants are going to fully bud out or if they're shit.

I'll try and get some posted. I picked some of the small buds and smoked them and I got high...so hopefully the shit works out.

I have some plants that are tall (between six and nine feet) and have been growing awhile, but there aren't any actual buds on them. Buds are just now starting to grow. Can anyone tell me why? On some of them there are a bunch of beany looking things on the plant, and the other ones have really small buds with orange hairs. Random question: Does sugar help in growing plants? But yeah, I need to know if these plants are going to fully bud out or if they're shit.

Are they Sativa or Indica. Based on strain they should just be starting to flower - provided you are in the northern hemisphere. if they're heavily Sativa they may not make it to maturity before frost kills them. Being that tall I assume outdoors...so it's just now time for them to start flowering, so why are you in a panic? Take a deep breath. :smokin: The "beany looking things" you're talking about sound like male plant flower pods. And that's to be expected since the males usually flower before the females in order to ensure propagation. I'd confirm that soon so you can get him the hell out of there before he makes your girls prego.

Sugar will help in the final stages of flower by providing nutrients to the michorizal bacteria in the root zone, making uptake of nutrients easier.

Back
Top Bottom