Plants keep burning, I don't know what to do anymore

Most of the new sprouts seem to be doing okay. Pretty sure it was PH. But the "littel fighter" wasn't doing great today. When I got there, it lost all of it's firmness and was almost hanging to the side. See pictures:

TODASIDE.jpg

What do you think? Any idea what could cause it to get this droopy overnight?

Most of the new sprouts seem to be doing okay. Pretty sure it was PH. But the "littel fighter" wasn't doing great today. When I got there, it lost all of it's firmness and was almost hanging to the side. See pictures:

TODASIDE.jpg

What do you think? Any idea what could cause it to get this droopy overnight?
Im not sure, but it support it with a toothpick or something.

Thanks and yes, I am supporting it now to keep it up. Just took the photo without the support to demonstrate. But still curious why it got so droopy. Never happened before. :(
Are you watering up against the main stem?
If so, try not to. I’ve found that sometimes, especially with humics, that the stem is affected by direct contact with feed. Mostly with young plants and not just cannabis.

I'm not a coco or organic guy but I agree you need to feed. You are stuck in the "it's worked for years" trap. Get fresh soil/medium and feed them the proper amount of nutes.

Are you watering up against the main stem?
If so, try not to. I’ve found that sometimes, especially with humics, that the stem is affected by direct contact with feed. Mostly with young plants and not just cannabis.

Thanks for this! I do think this might be it. I'm afraid of them not getting enough nutes, depsite the soil I'm using saying that is perfect from start to finish. And I think I may have done exactly what you described here. I'm going to stick to distilled water until the plant is bigger. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom