Plants leaves are turning yellow!

Nice to join here but this is my last grow for i don't know when. My concubine is coming back soon and then it's no-no... :adore: I don't even know if i will be able to finish them at home i have 1 month left. Da Hui might be the new owners pretty soon. lol I just hope they are white widows.
See ya.
S.

About time. Meaning how much light. I read about this pretty much and it's all in the "timing". Funny, when we switch to 12/12, i know that it starts the flowering cycle, but "when to bring down to 10 then 8 is the key." Some might say that they absolutley need 12 hours sunlight to grow but they don't seem to realize that plants grow at night. And produce the THC. resin. What is most important. I am trying this to accelerate the process. I'll live or die with it. Did you ever hear about this method?
S.

Hey S, I didn't know you did hydro on your first grow, guess you left that part out.. ;)

Good news, I talked to my roomate tonight, and if your girl doesn't like the idea of the plants growing at your place we'll move them to my place, my roomie is down with the idea. And she is already excited to start a grow in August, hahaha.

Btw, try and find out what strain these babies are cuz then we'll know approx. how many weeks they'll take to flower and harvest.

I would of loved to see N.'s face when you gave her the news, she must of giggled like crazy. lol BTW, we didn't actually flush them today. Should i do that with the 4 small ones or leave it like that?

I already asked about the strain and it was like asking a monkey to count to ten lol I got them from a beginner he doesn't talk english roflmao.
Only the Ganja god's know.
S.

If i do the 12, 10, 8, hour thing it might take less time so i'll go with the flow and make a decision when to harvest with pure guess or luck.
S.

ya, its a miracle the didn't die! :laughtwo: no just joking.
Excellent news, I am glad you joined and I can't wait for an update.

I am still uncertain about the whole 'root rot' thing, but I know they were root bound. I don't see how they couldn't of been. I think you are going in the right direction, and I TOTALLY understand the lazy thing, my last grow (WW) I was super lazy, and got super poor results, but with my Medusa, I am on it like flies on shit, and let me tell you, It pays to be anal w/the plants!

Happy Growing!

Bound yes, rot no. I was expecting the worse. A plant that lost all its leaves.
Plus these plants are gren and not yellow. Made my apologies in his journal and I should not be trying to diagnose thru a second person, its almost like hearsay.

Bound yes, rot no. I was expecting the worse. A plant that lost all its leaves.
Plus these plants are gren and not yellow. Made my apologies in his journal and I should not be trying to diagnose thru a second person, its almost like hearsay.

They were started with Jiffy Pods and when i transplanted then today the roots were not binded, the earth was loose and it almost broke, they had plenty of space and air circulation.

I would of loved to see N.'s face when you gave her the news, she must of giggled like crazy. lol BTW, we didn't actually flush them today. Should i do that with the 4 small ones or leave it like that?

Ya dude, you know N.. :laughtwo: I sat her down before I mentionned it to her, next thing I know she was bouncing up and down all excited. I think she's more psyched then me about this grow, hahaha.

I already asked about the strain and it was like asking a monkey to count to ten lol I got them from a beginner he doesn't talk english roflmao.
Only the Ganja god's know.
S.
Mk, that's not surprising.. In our part of the country dealer's will rarely know what they are selling. Unless you start these babies from seed it remains a mystery.

BTW, we didn't actually flush them today. Should i do that with the 4 small ones or leave it like that?

Hmm.. Good question. I think your transplanted ones should be ok now, they got 3x more fresh soil. But as for the remaining 4.. Dank? HL?

Cause if they think the plants don't look too bad like that, then we should just give them the bloom booster stuff we bought only with the water ti'll the end without the flush. I don't think giving them 1 gallon of fresh water will flush out the Miracle Grow sticks i put a month and a half ago. They must of disintergrated by now and the concentration must be localized.
S.

Lol, check your private messages, I think I just answered that question...

One thing is for sure tho, you can't just give them nutes everytime you gotta alternate between that and water, just like you said.
The flushing will depend on how long you are planning to keep them in flowering. If you chop them in a month then don't flush.. I you plan on moving them and keeping them in the flowering stage a little while longer (til mid/end of august) then we'll flush before the move. But for know, let's take it day by day.

By the way, how much of the quarter that you picked up today is still around?:smokin:

They were started with Jiffy Pods and when i transplanted then today the roots were not binded, the earth was loose and it almost broke, they had plenty of space and air circulation.

Thats a surprize, even when I grow with 2 gallon pots my soil at the end is tight with roots. You must have a some rough growings before this.
Flushing food sticks I have no expo but most solids are hard to get out but yours disintigrated. I really don't know. I personally would flush and wait til I see a lighter hue on the leaves before I would add more nutes.Do you really want to chance using the bloom before she does a little recovering. I believe her stretch period is over so you need to conserve what growth you have left. There will be no more laterals racing up in this stage of the game.:Rasta:
Why do the pics say second week of flowering? I thought this was the end or just pass the 3rd week?

Dahui must of mistyped. Sorry for the misunderstanding there. They are in the 3rd week first week at 10 hours lights of flowering. So i shouldn't flush and not give any new nutes for a while or once every 2 waterings? I'm confused on that one.
S.

Alright cool, thanks Dank. Serge flushed them earlier today, so we'll wait for results.

Should a half strenght dose of nutes be added on the next watering?

Thanks for the help Dank. I flushed today but don't know if i flushed enough. Kind of hard to pour a large amount of water in the pots and not think about drowning them even if i have good draiange hole at the bottom. I must of gave them each a good 3 liters of bottled water with a minimal amount of flowering fert. Yhe next watering i will give only water.
S.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom