Plants lost color/white spots/purple stems

shovel717

Ok so my plant (first time growing and it's just some bag seed in experimenting with) is losing a lot of its color. The lower leaves are dying and the uppers are losing color. Also, my stems have turned pretty purple and there's some white spots on the leaves. Here are some pictures.

EF962B46-C237-4853-92C2-EF2DBBEE77DE_zpskxukl9mh.jpg

58333BA6-6BDE-45CA-8B7F-430F6692FFA7_zpsn9xmqcsd.jpg

01BECF1E-EC5C-43E3-B9F8-6DD6DCA50698_zpsry5wmxfy.jpg

21A7BE65-55FF-4EFD-8D39-9F20845AA046_zpsq8wqf7cb.jpg

I would get a 30X eye loop or scope and check the underside of those white spotted leaves....I think you have an explosion of spider mites...the white spots almost always grouped like yours is a sure sign of spider mites.

I would get a 30X eye loop or scope and check the underside of those white spotted leaves....I think you have an explosion of spider mites...the white spots almost always grouped like yours is a sure sign of spider mites.

Thank you, I will go get one today. What is the treatment necessary for them?

Ok, I've mixed 8ml neem oil, 5ml dish-soap and a liter of warm water and sprayed generously on the plant yesterday afternoon. From what i've read I need to re-spray every 3 days for 2-3 weeks. Here's the plant today:

DE43219F-DDD3-466F-A6B6-AFCB15D31134_zpscaztnqnp.jpg

54CE37B2-CE66-400A-8B10-DDBC60B9DCDA_zpsgnuzknzo.jpg

6E110ED5-BC9B-4B61-AAC8-6EC5DD2D4D48_zpssntoogd9.jpg

DAFDC3D4-FC2E-4C49-997A-C679E347E272_zpscnvngq8w.jpg

3C352A29-B133-4434-A781-03E19182DE23_zps3zykzo8c.jpg

Is there still a possibility that my plant is at the end of it's life cycle and needs to be harvested already? Or will it still re-veg?

Sorry bud. Got busy. Being that it is so small it looks as ifnthere was no vegitation period. Plants grow in veg when they receive over 12 hours of light per day. The length of time they veg will determine their production. Your palnt looksnlike it went from seedling to flower instantly. My advice would be go to the grow forum and read how to grow marijuana. It will help. It is much more info than i can type here. As far as the plant i'd chalk it up to a learning experience

Sorry bud. Got busy. Being that it is so small it looks as ifnthere was no vegitation period. Plants grow in veg when they receive over 12 hours of light per day. The length of time they veg will determine their production. Your palnt looksnlike it went from seedling to flower instantly. My advice would be go to the grow forum and read how to grow marijuana. It will help. It is much more info than i can type here. As far as the plant i'd chalk it up to a learning experience

So you suggest I toss this plant? Or should I go ahead and harvest these buds?

So you suggest I toss this plant? Or should I go ahead and harvest these buds?

If you want to reveg switch lights to 24hrs on....it will take several weeks.

The yellowing in the fan leaves is the plants using up the stored nutes in each fan leaf and directing it into the buds, normal for a plant ending it's life cycle.

I see in your last pics even the sugar leaves are/were covered and infected with mites as well.

I'm not a fan of revegging, but that's just me. So if you are satisfied with your learning curve, you could just terminate her. Not a big loss.

Be sure to clean your grow area for left over mites etc.

If you want to reveg switch lights to 24hrs on....it will take several weeks.

The yellowing in the fan leaves is the plants using up the stored nutes in each fan leaf and directing it into the buds, normal for a plant ending it's life cycle.

I see in your last pics even the sugar leaves are/were covered and infected with mites as well.

I'm not a fan of revegging, but that's just me. So if you are satisfied with your learning curve, you could just terminate her. Not a big loss.

Be sure to clean your grow area for left over mites etc.

Ok so I should not dry/cure and smoke this weed?

Back
Top Bottom