Plants not getting better - Don't know what to do

28 Grams

They haven't looked so good for a while now... a week ago I gave them a PK booster which resulted in some more signs of nute burn and I realized I gave them too much. Yesterday I gave them plain PH'd water with a little bit of silicone supplement.

No matter what, I can not get humidity to go down (my meter read 99% this morning). I also realized I had a huge light leak (which I am in the process of fixing).

I only have 3 weeks left until harvest and they don't look anywhere near ready.

What would you guys do? My guess would be to stop giving them nutes and just feed them plain PH'd water. I know humidity is a problem but at this point I feel there is nothing I can do. I am shopping around for a cheap used dehumidifier but last time I used one of those it caused the temp to shoot way up.

IMG_20170820_094059.jpg

IMG_20170820_094053.jpg

IMG_20170820_094046.jpg

IMG_20170820_094104.jpg

They haven't looked so good for a while now... a week ago I gave them a PK booster which resulted in some more signs of nute burn and I realized I gave them too much. Yesterday I gave them plain PH'd water with a little bit of silicone supplement.

No matter what, I can not get humidity to go down (my meter read 99% this morning). I also realized I had a huge light leak (which I am in the process of fixing).

It looks like you're taking shots in the dark (PK booster, Si, flushes...). Rather than that, and because it looks like you've overdosed in the past, I'd suggest giving a balanced cannabis fertilizer in the recommended proportions at 1/3 strength until harvest.

Your comment about 99% humidity reminded me of a children's riddle:
What time is it when the clock strikes 13?
Time to buy a new clock!

Which is to say whatever device you're using to measure humidity is suspect if it's giving you 99% humidity anywhere but in the bathroom after a shower.

It looks like you're learning your lessons the way most of us have (certainly the way I did) by making mistakes. For your next grow, I'd suggest skipping the flushes until the week before harvest, and skipping the boosters and supplements and just giving a good 2- or 3-part cannabis fertilizer at 1/2 strength for the whole grow. Easy, and it works.

Good luck and have fun. :)

It looks like you're taking shots in the dark (PK booster, Si, flushes...). Rather than that, and because it looks like you've overdosed in the past, I'd suggest giving a balanced cannabis fertilizer in the recommended proportions at 1/3 strength until harvest.

Your comment about 99% humidity reminded me of a children's riddle:
What time is it when the clock strikes 13?
Time to buy a new clock!

Which is to say whatever device you're using to measure humidity is suspect if it's giving you 99% humidity anywhere but in the bathroom after a shower.

It looks like you're learning your lessons the way most of us have (certainly the way I did) by making mistakes. For your next grow, I'd suggest skipping the flushes until the week before harvest, and skipping the boosters and supplements and just giving a good 2- or 3-part cannabis fertilizer at 1/2 strength for the whole grow. Easy, and it works.

Good luck and have fun. :)

Your replies are always great! Does the FoxFarm trio count as a balanced Cannabis Fertilizer? I just fed them 1/3 strength (a little less actually)

Hmm I will get another monitor and see what it says, although mine doesn't always say 99 just sometimes...but you're right it does seem suspect.

I do have a lot to learn but I have learned a lot in this first grow.. I'm sure my next will go much much smoother.

Thanks again!

Your replies are always great! Does the FoxFarm trio count as a balanced Cannabis Fertilizer? I just fed them 1/3 strength (a little less actually)

Hmm I will get another monitor and see what it says, although mine doesn't always say 99 just sometimes...but you're right it does seem suspect.

I do have a lot to learn but I have learned a lot in this first grow.. I'm sure my next will go much much smoother.

Thanks again!

FF definite counts as a cannabis fertilizer (though they sell it at my local mercantile).

Each grow you know more, but each grow you also get more ambitious and want to try new things. ;)

Back
Top Bottom