Plants not really growing after 12/12

Does that run off somehow affecting your rh ? My fabric pots just sitting on the floor and I let them suck back any run off usualy couple hours later it's gone but I heard it's good to elevate fabric pots for extra air under pot
I'm in AZ. so it might make a difference on RH for you. It's a hot, dry climate here so most the time I need to increase the RH anyway. I would say it would help if you have high room temps.

I'm in AZ. so it might make a difference on RH for you. It's a hot, dry climate here so most the time I need to increase the RH anyway. I would say it would help if you have high room temps.
I have quite a problem with Rh sitting at around 55-60% :D but actually that sitting run off will not change anything as I am letting my pots suck it back it everytime

Hi guys I switched my plants 4 days ago to 12/12 unfortunately I done only 19 days
At 19 days old your plants aren’t mature enough to flower.So what happens when you put them under 12/12 lighting is that they continue to veg but they grow less, because they are getting a lot less light each day.

So it only makes sense that they would slow down. They’ll start to stretch soon, once they get mature enough.

Back
Top Bottom