Plants stems weak since seedlings. what do i do?

idgafwhoyour

what do i do since i put it in the dirt from my paper towel the stem has been really thin where the stem meets the dirt i have had them proped up for a couple days even maybe a week

Re: plants stems weak since seedlings. what do i do??

planting it was no problem the round leaves are already gone thier are 2 sets of the little leaves already 4 in all just the very bottom of the plant is super thin i water it with about a cup of water and its only light is what comes from the sun

my plant is at the stage where those round things should be falling off soon.
my problem my stem is long and swirly and very weak.
like right where the stem goes into the dirt it gets thin,
but towards the tops it thickens and looks healthy.
and i all i have is 4 leaves that cross each other 2 on each side the biggest set of leave are about 1/2 inch the other 2 about half the size

IMG_5812.jpg
this is exact;y what it looks like but no round leaves

From the angle of the picture it is very hard to tell the distance of the upper-most leaves to the surface of the soil.

A couple things to consider....

1. Your lighting. Weak lighting will cause the plant's stem to stretch in order to get closer to the light source.

2. Air circulation. A gentle breeze via a fan will help simulate the wind and help to strengthen the plant's stem.

that exact piture is not my plant thats just what it looks like and my source of light is the sun i live in southern california its sunny all day everyday how much water should i be givin her??

i was finally able to upload a pic. now can someone plz tell me my prob????
IMG_1684.jpg

Back
Top Bottom