Plasma vs LED

Hapo

...anyone done a comparison...???...

...I am considering a 230 watt Rocket Plasma and a 540 watt I-Gro in a 4x8 tent...

...my budget won't swing two 4x4's...

...then again......I guess not...

...rollitu*(p) dot com had enough info to get some perspective...

...I am going to try the Argo Max 400 watt induction light with the new gimmick "Pure PAR" grow lamp...it supposedly has a spectrum focused on our special needs...

...it is the same ol' 400 watt induction light with a new bulb...

...I will be running three of these lights w/o supplimetation in a 4x8 tent over 8-12 plants...

...I will try to do a journal on this, my first grow in 20 years...

...has LED lighting just been leap.frogged...???...

...these things are awesome...

...the color of the light is much like the LED grow lights and not white looking...

Don't worry hosebomber, he's been on here for a couple months always talking about plasma. He either sells them or owns them already, but he can't get anyone to convert or say they're great. Hapo, sh*t or get off the pot, nobody is wasting money on an overpriced CFL bulb

...dude, I bought three Argo Max induction lights....did you not grok that...???...

...I ain't selling nothing bro...

...I will start a grow journal so you can make fun of me...

...these 400 watt lights have a new fangled bulb that I am doing one of the first grow with...

...they were not on the shelves last week.....it's they'er changing the while I am holding a hand...

...working on it...humping water now...it is taking forever because the fuking britta filter is so slow...

...starting a journal is going to take a while...I rather suk at the internet...

...still don't know how to use this device to send photos...pathetic...

...but there should be time to sort that out...the instructions in the journal forum are pretty explicit...

Back
Top Bottom