Window screen, what a good idea! Don't know why I didn't think of that (this time ;)).

Let's hope it recovers. Sounds like the coco might be part of the problem.

Haha, see? Your advice about window screen has stuck with me! :laugh:

Also, I believe you're right with the coco. Definitely going to shop around and get a more reputable brand for the next plants

Massassin JUST opened up. NL is a little further along! Hopefully this goes well!
IMG_20190731_163702_682.jpg
IMG_20190731_163702_681.jpg

Was out of town for a few days and came back to a new problem! The Massassin is doing fine and dandy
20190804_142004.jpg

However the northern lights is not a happy camper. Not sure what happened cause I was gone but it almost looks like it got too hot? Or too dry maybe? Not quite sure. I had someone set up to water them but they might have gone a couple days without.

20190804_142016.jpg

Is the soil damp? Looks like it might not be happy with the light.

I don't know if I would say damp, maybe moist? Lol. She watered it just before we returned so it's hard to say how dry it was prior to that. I also moved her back in her corner for a little longer. I also placed a clear plastic potting tray over the pot to help hold in humidity.

I've started moving the Massassin ever so slightly into the center. She's doing much better than the NL.

3 weeks above soil tomorrow for both the girls!

Now that they're a little more grown the LST has started :cool:

I also went ahead and topped both of them. I know this method with autos is generally frowned upon, but I didn't notice much stunting or slowing of my last NL that I topped. She kept moving at a quick pace with no issues. So, why not try it again? Lol.

The NL may have done so well just because of genetics. She almost died as a seedling and still caught up and passed the MassAssin. The NL seeds I got must have been blessed with a strong Gene pool.

All is well so far! :Namaste:

Anndddd update!

Feeding the girls 6ml CalMag, 3ml GH Micro, and 4ml of GH FloraBloom.

Massassin has decided she wants to flower already.

20190830_155105.jpg

Unfortunately she's not very big. I was hoping she would hold off but I've heard this strain isn't a very heavy producer.
20190830_155113.jpg

The Northern Lights however is growing just as she did last time. Loving veg! Hopefully I'll get another 4oz from this girl as well!
20190830_155123.jpg

All in all, smooth sailing :slide:

2 weeks since my last update! Girls have both been pretty busy. NL has now entered stretch....so here we goooo! (Didn't grab a pic while I was in there though)

I did get a pic of the MassAssin that has started to look so frosty already!
20190913_192335.jpg

20190913_192355.jpg

She won't produce nearly as much as the NL is going to. Northern has 3 times as many budsites, similar to last grow. BUT she's supposed to be 20% and she will be by the early looks of things! :slide: :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom