Play In The Glitter By Michies

Michies

First harvest ever... just after a lemon/soda wash as I had a nice little "Alice in wonderland" theme going on with little caterpillars getting grilled on my stock...
With the heat here in South Africa... Will leave to dry for max 48hours then jar.

Attachments

• 1542528722587_612.JPEG
    1542528722587_612.JPEG
    338 KB · Views: 112
  • 20181118_091044.jpg
    20181118_091044.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 108
Now, time to add your journal to your signature...
That way we can join easier..
https://www.420magazine.com/community/account/signature
Open this link in another tab.

Copy your journal URL and go to the new tab.
Press the little chain icon
Paste url
Press insert
And save

Hey Michies. Little word of advice quick. 48h wont be long enough to dry ya buds out. You need to dry until you hear a nice crack when you break a branch but it doesn't sever completely, thats the sweet spot right there. Also the quicker the dry the harsher the taste. Do you have lights on or sunlight getting into where you are drying? Light breaks down your THC levels. Ive got a video here for a homemade dry box if you're interested. Gives a slower, even dry.

Thank you so much.
They are in a back room with a fan blowing twice a day for about an hour each, window is open but not too much sunlight is coming through... only natural light. Only thing is I'm in South Africa and the temp at the moment is 30'c.... so it's very hot... thank you for the video.

Thank you so much.
They are in a back room with a fan blowing twice a day for about an hour each, window is open but not too much sunlight is coming through... only natural light. Only thing is I'm in South Africa and the temp at the moment is 30'c.... so it's very hot... thank you for the video.
I see. Still shouldn't dry all that much quicker. Just check em the way I said with the snap method

I think it's an indica... smells very strong.... if that helps? So I'm assuming to take them down and jar them? Gosh lol this heat
Have you done the snap method to check yet? If so then yer by all means jar em up :D you'll wanna open em up for like half hour or so for about a week then the lids can stay on.

Have you done the snap method to check yet? If so then yer by all means jar em up :D you'll wanna open em up for like half hour or so for about a week then the lids can stay on.
Half an hour open lid each day for a week? I just got home from work... 20:30 My time... Will check and jar tomorrow morning if the "snap" method works. Thanks so much for the help...

Half an hour open lid each day for a week? I just got home from work... 20:30 My time... Will check and jar tomorrow morning if the "snap" method works. Thanks so much for the help...
Yep yep. You're welcome Michies. Look to forward to seeing what ya put in the dirt next. Hey @Smeegol we got another saffa over here bud

Yep yep. You're welcome Michies. Look to forward to seeing what ya put in the dirt next. Hey @Smeegol we got another saffa over here bud

- buddha kush
- rooibart
Planted 3 days ago... babies growing like beauties.

Attachments

• 20181120_083854.jpg
    20181120_083854.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 20181120_083815.jpg
    20181120_083815.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom