420 Magazine Background

Pleasant suprise just steps from my house

Freshnugs87

This is what I found alongside a gutted house. A great find indeed.

I'm gonna keep an eye on it and see what happens. This is just one of about 6 various sized plant I found near this gutted house lol

Last edited by a moderator:

ibchiefn

thats awesome i always go to the woods around here and look around for wild mj havent found any yet lucky you
hope no one jacks it

Freshnugs87

Well I asked a construction worker (used to smoke) who was working near the house and said that at one point he counted 20 plants. They all vary in size; the one in the pic is the largest and there are like 2 more that are about 2/3 that size. The rest are tiny little sprouts. The're not arranged in any organized way, and there are a few that look like they're dying.

GeorgiaToker

I would take those suckers home, but I could see how that could be difficult.

jeeper

How do you know there not some other stoners plant? I say grow your own ..
I agree .....It's only a remote chance that it's grown accidentally by dropped seeds . :hmmmm:but it's a better chance it could be ferrel hemp . But , more than likely , it's someones gorrilla grow . ..........Don't be a theif .........:60::60:

merickson

If it looks like its natural, take one plant. Leave a note "Dear grower, your plot looks accidental. Leave me a note and I'll return the plant. If I hear nothing, I'll be taking more plants. I don't want to rob you, so let me know."

Then check for a note,.

420AM&PM

Maybe, just maybe .. the goverment is setting up these plants to watch who takes them. Hey you never know lmao .. you dont wanna steal from the goverment. :laugh2: :allgood:

RoleModel

I agree, let it be. You could leave a note with your 420 nick, so the grower could contact you if he feels like it. And maybe you could hook up at harvest time for a spliff.. :)

Top Bottom