Please allow me to introduce myself...

Mtlawnfan

Hi (but unfortunately not High) from Central Indiana. Been lurking on and off for couple of years and finally decided to register. Thanks to the heavy handed "justice" system in Hamilton county I am currently on Home Detention (with all of the associated un-pleasantries, i.e UA, "classes", probation, etc) for possession of 1.15g. Possession of any amount here also results in driver's license suspension for 6 months, so I am stuck here in my private jail. Have prior simple possession charges so in Indiana I am viewed as a high risk felon and habitual substance abuser. Habitual substance USER-yes, ABUSER-no. Have never committed a crime in my life in my view but I am happy to be home rather than in prison.

Been smoking for 30 years, have not had a drink in nearly ten years and just wish the "powers that be" would realize that prohibition didn't work a hundred years ago and it won't work now. I feel guilty for having been quiet about this wondrous plant for so many years but I am trying to make up for lost time by "preaching the gospel" to anyone who will listen. I am continually amazed by the number of people that have blindly accepted the government propaganda for so many years and how quickly their opinions change when presented with the truth about marijuana. My 85 y.o. grandmother has always said she felt I had a "ministry" in me and I think I may have finally figured out what it is!!! "God made all the plants and said they were good-why would he lie about that one?"-Granny Grace.

Indiana will be one of the last states to legalize marijuana in any form since Eli Lilly is headquartered here. It's all about the money. There is just too much money at stake for big pharma, the prison-industry and the politicians to admit to this farce so in 2011 when I am "free" again I will be moving my tax-paying, non-voting felon self to friendlier environs. CO perhaps?!?!

Anyway, sorry such a long intro but I couldn't stop myself. Take an extra toke for me please. Make that two tokes. No wait, five should do it. Oh hell, somebody roll a six-paper joint like Ricky...:thanks:

Mtlawnfan... Ricky my Man! :welcome: 420 is your Stage you are looking for Brother. Keep the chatter going, it is music to our ears! A very well Orchestrated Introduction, Sorry for your misfortune for enjoying a Weed. WTF right? Anyways Great to have you here. Please share your Home Detention here with us.. we are a great bunch of people! You will soon find that this place is special. Great vibes! So :surf: around if there is anything we can help you find Information wise, ask! We will be looking for more from you Brother in the forums. :passitleft: Thats you on the right Bro!

Thanks Brothers. Never posted before on any forums on any sites. I am anti-texting, anti-myfacespacebooking, anti-twittering or tweeting or whatever the hell those kids and their crazy rock and roll music are doing these days. LOL I have this newfangled phone that let's you actually TALK to someone on the other end!

Been tokin for years and never been addicted but pretty sure I will become hooked on this site and a general junkie :cheer:for the cause by the time I am done with these clowns. WTF is right my man, a regular shit-storm of trouble over a plant. Oh yeah, just kidding about the crazy rock and roll music. Thanks for the good vibes.

Roll another one....Just like the other one...Little Feat

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Enjoy your exploration of the site

Sorry to hear about your home confinement, and temorary abstinance, but you can at least use the time to plan and learn and interact with like-minded heads ;)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom