Please can you help im at a loss Please

smokydabear88

so iv been at this for a lil over two and a half months and im about a month into flowering and all of a sudden this starts. my leaves have started to curl under from the tips and the sides and getting to be dark green also my plants have stopped growing what so ever. they are under a 1000 w hps and plenty of ventilation i know its not a heat issue and i know i havnt over fed them i use foxfarm nutes and i just started molasses feeding non-sulfer 1 tablespoon per gallon i flushed them just after it started because i thought i was getting nute lock and it might have been also i havnt been able to check my ph lvl because my tester broke and cant buy 1 till i get paid but my water comes out at an even 6.5 and i let it sit for three days befor i use it. if you need any more facts about it let me know. here is some pics thank you for any advice at all,

DSC002089.JPG
DSC002066.JPG
DSC002074.JPG
DSC002037.JPG

its sounds like a PH issue. when you let the water sit out the PH is going to raise, esp in smaller containers. So my guess is your are getting nute lock out, the 6.5 PH probably perfect, but alas you have to let it set out for the chlorine. Since it comes out @ 6.5 and you currently are unable to test it(or can you purchase the liquid tester? GH makes one.) try just letting the water sit out for 1 day instead of 3 that will help some until you can start testing it and adjusting properly.

thanks i hope thats it and i can get it handled if i can how long do you think it will take for them to recover and do you think they will recover completely or am i looking at a smaller yield now?

if your in soil it will take take longer to show improvement. week week and a half I think maybe less. Also i was thinking that looks like it could be N overdose...cant tell in the picture. But if its really really dark green and the curling like that is a sign of N toxicity. Might want to do a flush for a few days with just PHd water and lower you N dosage.

thats what i figured it might be so i flushed 25 gallons of phd water through each 5 gallon bucket and i just now today started them on half nutes and so far they seem to have gotten better but they havnt gotten any worse for sure. i also stopped my molasses feedings just because it all seemed to happen around the time i started using it.

so its been quite a while now and theres been no improvement iv done some researching and im thinking it might be root bound because its not getting worse or better and all it is is permanent drooping and slowed bud production any thoughts or do you guys need more pics

If it is a ph issue you can use Distilled water, it has a ph of 0, it is neutral. What strength of the nutes are you using? ost some pics of current conditions. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom