Please confirm if this is a marijuana plant

provinicekid

420 Member
I was about to bury my dead cat on the vacant lot nearby. Then I found this plant that looks like a marijuana. Im not sure if it's the real thing or just a grass plant. Can someone confirm if this is a Marijuana Plant or not.
I didn't touch the plant, I'll just leave it be for now. Cannabis cultivation here in the Philippines is still illegal.
Someone please confirm, thank you.

IMG_20210330_173724.jpg

IMG_20210330_173750.jpg

I was about to bury my dead cat on the vacant lot nearby. Then I found this plant that looks like a marijuana. Im not sure if it's the real thing or just a grass plant. Can someone confirm if this is a Marijuana Plant or not.
I didn't touch the plant, I'll just leave it be for now. Cannabis cultivation here in the Philippines is still illegal.

IMG_20210330_173724.jpg

IMG_20210330_173750.jpg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. That looks like a pot plant, but it looks male to me but I could be wrong though.
Males that I have had the misfortune to find in my garden are thin and scraggly like the first pic. All stretchy without many nodes.
I'm sorry to hear about your cat hope you are ok.

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. That looks like a pot plant, but it looks male and therefore won't produce you any bud.
Why does it look male ? I can't see anything telling me the sex. I'd sure like to know what you see that tells you that.
It would sure help if I could identify sex without seeing balls or hairs 1st. Always takes me close to 2 weeks of 12/12 to tell the sex.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

And hey, @Bill284, I'd also like to know what clues tell you that it looks male. :thanks:

Why does it look male ? I can't see anything telling me the sex. I'd sure like to know what you see that tells you that.
It would sure help if I could identify sex without seeing balls or hairs 1st. Always takes me close to 2 weeks of 12/12 to tell the sex.
Most males that have appeared in my garden look like the one in the first pic long thin without many nodes. I could be 100% wrong. You are right. I should have prefaced my post with a disclaimer saying it could be either. Happy growing.

Hey Provonicekid,

Yes as others have stated its a cannabis plant..... it could be a high in THC plant like weed or it could be very low in THC and high in CBD like a (legal in some jurisdictions) cbd plant should be, the trouble is there’s no way to tell which one you’ve found just by looking - the proof is in the pudding

a cbd plant or a marijuana plant
What you call a cbd plant is a marijuana plant high in CBD. It's all Marijuana.

And yes, like everyone else here has said; it's Marijuana. If you're worried about having Marijuana in your garden, you should remove it. If not worried, I hope it'll give you some nice buds :thumb:

What you call a cbd plant is a marijuana plant high in CBD. It's all Marijuana.

And yes, like everyone else here has said; it's Marijuana. If you're worried about having Marijuana in your garden, you should remove it. If not worried, I hope it'll give you some nice buds :thumb:

Actually, I'm currently stoned as f#&k on my Tropicanna Banana :lot-o-toke:
I take it all back. I meant it's all Cannabis - not Marijuana.

No way to tell if it's male 100% yet, looks a little like hemp though the way it's growing.
That could just be due to the amount of sun it's received and from stretching through all that other grass, too.
Definitely some wild weed!

I would not be surprised if there were more in the area. Usually when I find one or two in the wild I find quite a few in the surrounding area. Could just be my experience but makes sense with how seeds work and what not. Sorry about your cat

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. That looks like a pot plant, but it looks male to me but I could be wrong though.
Males that I have had the misfortune to find in my garden are thin and scraggly like the first pic. All stretchy without many nodes.
That’s funny all my males seem to be the faster growers most times. I go to flip and balls balls balls! Lol . Give that lone plant some company. Oh, if that’s not on your property, probably leave it be. Someone might be counting on that to supply them with medicine. Don’t want to be “that guy”. You know what I’m saying. I might steal a cutting or two though if I found it. And I’d still probably get beat up over it. Jk.

IMG_20210330_173724.jpg

IMG_20210330_173750.jpg
This is awesome! The sandlot strain!!!! I hope it’s a female! You say it’s by your house? Can you point a camera at it and see if there’s anyone going and checking on it?

This is awesome! The sandlot strain!!!! I hope it’s a female! You say it’s by your house? Can you point a camera at it and see if there’s anyone going and checking on it?
Looks super thick in there i would think you would see bent leaves and trails going to and from. But a trail cam would solve the issue for sure

Back
Top Bottom