Please confirm this is a male before I slaughter him

LatteBroker

So I'm on my first grow, 8 days into 12/12 with some Kandy Kush x Skunk #1 that I got as a freebie. This plant was growing like nuts, and I'd really like some confirmation that it's a male before I butcher him. So much love and attention went into this little feller that I'd hate to kill a female by accident.

This being my first grow, and therefore the first time having to sex a plant, I want to make sure I get it right. I've read through a ton of the forums, literally researched for 100+ hours, but it's all a little different when you're actually dealing with a live plant.

Here are some photos. I did my best to get a closeup of what I think are "balls" - damn it's depressing to think about chopping this plant up!

Good news is that the other 3 out of 4 plants appear to be female!

Thanks!

photo-3.jpeg

photo-2.jpeg

photo-1.jpeg

Well fuck, I appreciate you taking the time to confirm my suspicion. I imagine that it gets easier to deal with over time, but goddamn it sucks to put all that time and care into a plant just to rip it out of the ground. I guess I could always just go with all female seeds the next time around.

And so it goes...at least I have 3 other beauties!

I guess thems the breaks. Just did the deed and all that remains is a stump in a pot and a big bag of leaves. That was painful. My entire house smells like fresh fresh dank and my hands are sticky as fuck.

Is there no potency at all in the leaves of a male plant ? I understand not wanting the females to be polinated but it seems like there should be some use for the male ...

Back
Top Bottom