Please explain?

riverrat

i am currently cloning ghs white shark and big bang and trainwreck(so pumped).

they will be rooted within 7 to 10 more days.

I am planning on putting these clones outdoors. should i not run them on 24 hours light when i veg since it is to early to put them outdoors. or how should i run my light cycle.

here is a photo of the ghs Great white shark and Big Bang i have cloned

gwshark_2_1.jpg

For vegging I like to go 18/6 and 12/12 for flowering and it has worked out great for me. Some people dig the 24 for vegging but it isn't natural (neither is indoor growing but you know what I'm sayin'?) so I don't do it.

Nice looking plants though. Keep doing what you're doing.

I guess i should have worded my question different will my clones even running 18 and 6 will they start flowering as soon as i put them outdoors?

I run my indoor veg 24/0 :cheesygrinsmiley:

They will flower, at least start to.
What you have to look at is,
will they have time to finish before you get to 13/6 -14/5 outside.
Because, if they are not finished, they will re-veg.

I don't get to 12/12 till Mar 20.
I only put out my 50-65 day flowering strains this early.

I run my indoor veg 24/0 :cheesygrinsmiley:

They will flower, at least start to.
What you have to look at is,
will they have time to finish before you get to 13/6 -14/5 outside.
Because, if they are not finished, they will re-veg.

I don't get to 12/12 till Mar 20.
I only put out my 50-65 day flowering strains this early.

So what your saying is if i run my lights 18 and 6 24 as long as i get them out before March 20 if i was where you lived they would not start to flower until march 20th. I could be wrong but i thought the plant would auto flower when it went outdoor.

Sorry I dont quite understand. Maybe you could explain how you do your outdoor growing.

Is it an auto-flowering strain?

How I do my outdoor this early will probably confuse you more. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Right now,
my outdoor daylight hours are 10.5, well under the 12/12 needed to flower.
The only thing I put out This Early are short flowering time strains, 50-65 days
because if they go out now, they will finish late March to early April.
If I put my Sativas out now,
they would flower but they wouldn't have 75-90 days to finish.
The days are getting longer and March 20 is 12/12 for me.
By April I'm at 13 daylight hours,
by May I'm at 14 daylight hours.
So my (Sativa)strains that take 75-90 days will not Finish flowering
and will start to re-veg before they finish flowering.

That clear it up any?

Yeah that clears up alot? Still got a few questions. Everything i have is a indica strains from ghs, Great white shark, big bang, trainwreck. So all these are 8 and 9 weekers for flowering. So tell me if this is a bad plan I veg all my plants indoor untill mid march and put them outdoors. Is this a good plan? any input about this would be much appreciated. I said mid march because you said March 20th goes 12 and 12 and I saw that your location was Austin so all I am going to say as I am pretty close to your area so same light rules would apply

It's going to be close,
8-9 weeks = 60-70 days
If you wait till mid March,
mid May will be 60 days and cutting it Very close.

mid Feb would give you a little cushion time. In case they need to go a bit longer.

Then again,
it depends if they start to flower at 14 or less daylight hours
or don't even start till 12 daylight hours.
My Sativas show sex at 13.5 but don't really do much till 12/12.
Where as my BlueBastards, BlueGrass
and my Indicas start to show and flower at just under 14 daylight hours.

This is really something that you need to do with a strain you know Well.

I'm confused. From the pictures they look fine and if my comprehension is correct they were grown indoors. Right? Why would you take a chance now in Jan/Feb/Mar to put them outside? Just change your light timer.

I'm confused. From the pictures they look fine and if my comprehension is correct they were grown indoors. Right? Why would you take a chance now in Jan/Feb/Mar to put them outside? Just change your light timer.

I am cloning the plants in the pic I already have other plants flowering. That pic is just my veg. room. If that clears things up for you. I have enough room to grow 60 clones and i have more than 60 clones on those plants.

I understand now. Again, putting them outside seems like a risk. A risk of them not producing well. How about keeping them in veg growth until the flowering room is available. I would hate to see thoughs nice clones not do anything outside. If you go with putting them outside, keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom