Please help 1st time grow cfl

Logeybear

My plants started to get a yellowing on the tips of their leaves roughly about a week ago. They are about 4 weeks old. I reduced the nuts to 25% and that's what I've gave them since. The leaves on a few of them are starting to curl since yesterday and this was scary for me. I'm in 4 inch pots and I don't know if that could effect it? Until yesterday I was on a 24 hour schedule and I just moved it to a 20-4. Please reply if you have any advice thanks so much!:thumb::thanks:
20130202_104352.jpg
20130202_104324.jpg

I would start by replanting them into 3 gallon pots, they look like they're about ready. Could be root bound. Use a little bit of B12 when transplanting. Helps to keep them from getting too stressed.

Whats up my dude Im on my first grow as well, however; I'm using hydro I wanted to stop by, and show some love your plants look great homie!

I would start by replanting them into 3 gallon pots, they look like they're about ready. Could be root bound. Use a little bit of B12 when transplanting. Helps to keep them from getting too stressed.

Thanks alot! I am getting ready to transplant now and we'll see what happens :D

Looks like heat stress to me! What is your temp and humidity? Try to keep it under 80f and it should improve. Some strains are more finicky and like it even cooler. They look ready for transplant to me to!:goodluck:

Looks like heat stress to me! What is your temp and humidity? Try to keep it under 80f and it should improve. Some strains are more finicky and like it even cooler. They look ready for transplant to me to!:goodluck:
Well the heat is usually around 72-75 so I ruled that out and I'm in the process of getting a humidifier. Just transplanted a well so something will have to work! Thanks alot!

Transplant successful. Will post pics soon they're liking it! Trying to get room humid as possible, any suggestions? And is it alright to spray leaves down I think that would help? No nutes in water and cfls don't make it too hot.

Back
Top Bottom