Please help a stoner pass her drug test!

lamashtu

okay, i will try to summarize everything as best as i can, trying to make this not super tl;dr, but PLEASE do me a favor and please read what i have to say, i'm also trying to give as many details as i can to make things easier so :thanks:

i am about to be promoted at my job and in order to do so, i have to pass a drug test. if i fail, i lose my job, no questions asked. my boss & everyone else at work knows i smoke, the boss knows 2 out of the 3 other managers smoke plus lots of crew members, and he doesnt care, its the company that does. i really cannot afford to fuck this up because i love my job and dont want to let my boss/work friends or myself down.

i have been a daily smoker [2-3 grams/day i estimate] for 3+ years now. i was smoking regularly before i knew i had to take the test. i am 5', about 178 lbs with a decent amount of fat but a lot of it is muscle [i know this from doing a body scan at the gym i belong to]. i will be taking a piss test.

the date for the test is not set, i am the one who calls to make the appt. i will not do so until i have pissed clean in home tests. my boss is not pressuring me at all and wants me to take all the time i need, but sooner is better than later because they really need me as a manager. also i just want to get this done ASAP so i can go back to my regularly scheduled 420 life.

about 60 days ago, i started drastically lowering my thc intake until i was smoking maybe a bowl's worth in total during one day. i also had increased my water intake/physical activity amount during this time. then i stopped completely about 24 days ago. i smoked part of a smaller sized blunt [only about a 1g in it] 4 days after that [hey, this shit is hard hah] then i didnt smoke anything until last tuesday. between tuesday and wednesday of last week [6.9 and 6.10.15] i smoked maybe 1.4g, only 5-6 hits per night, not even a full bong pack. because i am an idiot, i smoked more sunday-tuesday [6.21 through 6.23.15... my friend got in a drunk car accident and it REALLY stressed me out], probably about 2g over the course of those 2 days, only 5-6 hits per day too. the last day i smoked was tuesday of this week and i smoked about 5 hits [half of a bong pack].

i started taking niacin 24 days ago, about 2500-5000mg per day. i was told to do this by a coworker/manager at work who has used this method plus the increased water take to pass multiple drug tests. i realize this is much more than the daily limit but i havent experienced any adverse effects [i don't count the "burn" as an adverse effect]. there have been a handful of days, maybe 4, where i havent taken any niacin at all. i also started drinking Flora-Flor Gentle Detox Essence as recommended by a friend who claimed he smoked all the way up until his drug test while drinking this stuff and passed with no problems. it is made of all-natural ingredients, nothing like the chemical-laced drinks that dont even work and also show up in tests. i have gone through a bottle in about a week [6.8 through 6.15.15] taking one dose a day [2 fl oz + hot water], towards the end of the bottle i started taking two doses because i reread the label and it says to do that, and that you can even take 3 doses of it per day if you want. i just received my second bottle of the stuff today and i plan on taking 3 doses a day from now on until the bottle is gone. i was taking the niacin and Flora-Flor during those few days i smoked a little bit, just the niacin when i smoked the part of that little blunt.

i WILL NOTsmoke from here on out no matter how stressed i get. i plan on testing myself this weekend and i am prepared to fail that test.

the only thing is i am going to a concert next saturday [it snuck up on me!!!] and i wanted to have all this shit done with by then because 1. i wanna smoke to properly enjoy the show lol, and 2. im almost certain people will be smoking around me at the show [it's indoors] and even if i havent been smoking, im afraid the secondhand smoke will fuck me up.

i am also prescribed adderall which i know boosts your metabolism, plus i walk to and from work every day and to do all my errands. at work i am constantly running around, lifting weighty things etc, and i know i burn calories doing that. i have a gym membership that i have been too lazy to use because i am always so fucking tired after work, but starting tomorrow i am going to FORCE myself to go work out.

i know not to take niacin or exercise heavily before the test because you will piss out thc, and also not to use your first piss of the day for the test... i have been told taking aspirin the day of the test can help and of course drinking lots of water, but i know the test looks for diluted urine and even though it wont be a fail, i will have to go back and do it again which i'm not trying to do.

in summary... do you have any tips for me? what has worked for you? [and please dont say "abstinence is the only answer" etc i know that shit already] has anyone tried the Flora-Flor Gentle Detox and has it worked for you? what are your tips on things to do the day of a test to help pass? will being around secondhand smoke at a concert mess me up majorly?

as i said before, i just want to get this done with ASAP, preferably before next saturday, and i also dont want to/cant lose my job!!

:circle-of-love: THANK YOU SO MUCH :thanks: for reading my post and thanks in advance for any advice you can give me. i will update as soon as i take the home test this weekend and let you know the results.

If you want to continue smoking subbbing with synthetic urine really is the best way to go. Just practice keeping the bottle at temp and thats all there is to it. There is also real powdered urine available. If you want to get clean naturally it takes time, there are no magic pills. Everyones trying to sell the magic elixers but the only real way to get clean is time.
Here's the natural way to try and get clean.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

thank you SO much! this really helped me a lot!

i'm going to ask my manager tomorrow if he knows if they come in with you to do the test, if they don't then i might get some of that powdered real urine, but also do all that stuff you said... regardless, i'm going to do those things you mentioned.

this was exactly the info i was looking for! tomorrow i am going to buy the home test & see where i'm at.... i wish it told you the approx. level of thc still in your system if you come up dirty but whatever. i'm also going to look into the powdered urine tonight cuz i would LOVE to be able to smoke haha. thanks again so much!!:thumb:

thank you SO much! this really helped me a lot!

i'm going to ask my manager tomorrow if he knows if they come in with you to do the test, if they don't then i might get some of that powdered real urine, but also do all that stuff you said... regardless, i'm going to do those things you mentioned.

this was exactly the info i was looking for! tomorrow i am going to buy the home test & see where i'm at.... i wish it told you the approx. level of thc still in your system if you come up dirty but whatever. i'm also going to look into the powdered urine tonight cuz i would LOVE to be able to smoke haha. thanks again so much!!:thumb:

By law they can not watch unless you have given them reasonable suspicion that you're cheating.
The only problem with the powdered urine is its harder to prepare for if you get hit with a random or have an accident at work. But if he's a good boss he will allow you an hour or 2 to prepare for the test which will be enough time to get the powdered urine prepared.

okay, i will try to summarize everything as best as i can, trying to make this not super tl;dr, but PLEASE do me a favor and please read what i have to say, i'm also trying to give as many details as i can to make things easier so :thanks:

i am about to be promoted at my job and in order to do so, i have to pass a drug test. if i fail, i lose my job, no questions asked. my boss & everyone else at work knows i smoke, the boss knows 2 out of the 3 other managers smoke plus lots of crew members, and he doesnt care, its the company that does. i really cannot afford to fuck this up because i love my job and dont want to let my boss/work friends or myself down.

i have been a daily smoker [2-3 grams/day i estimate] for 3+ years now. i was smoking regularly before i knew i had to take the test. i am 5', about 178 lbs with a decent amount of fat but a lot of it is muscle [i know this from doing a body scan at the gym i belong to]. i will be taking a piss test.

the date for the test is not set, i am the one who calls to make the appt. i will not do so until i have pissed clean in home tests. my boss is not pressuring me at all and wants me to take all the time i need, but sooner is better than later because they really need me as a manager. also i just want to get this done ASAP so i can go back to my regularly scheduled 420 life.

about 60 days ago, i started drastically lowering my thc intake until i was smoking maybe a bowl's worth in total during one day. i also had increased my water intake/physical activity amount during this time. then i stopped completely about 24 days ago. i smoked part of a smaller sized blunt [only about a 1g in it] 4 days after that [hey, this shit is hard hah] then i didnt smoke anything until last tuesday. between tuesday and wednesday of last week [6.9 and 6.10.15] i smoked maybe 1.4g, only 5-6 hits per night, not even a full bong pack. because i am an idiot, i smoked more sunday-tuesday [6.21 through 6.23.15... my friend got in a drunk car accident and it REALLY stressed me out], probably about 2g over the course of those 2 days, only 5-6 hits per day too. the last day i smoked was tuesday of this week and i smoked about 5 hits [half of a bong pack].

i started taking niacin 24 days ago, about 2500-5000mg per day. i was told to do this by a coworker/manager at work who has used this method plus the increased water take to pass multiple drug tests. i realize this is much more than the daily limit but i havent experienced any adverse effects [i don't count the "burn" as an adverse effect]. there have been a handful of days, maybe 4, where i havent taken any niacin at all. i also started drinking Flora-Flor Gentle Detox Essence as recommended by a friend who claimed he smoked all the way up until his drug test while drinking this stuff and passed with no problems. it is made of all-natural ingredients, nothing like the chemical-laced drinks that dont even work and also show up in tests. i have gone through a bottle in about a week [6.8 through 6.15.15] taking one dose a day [2 fl oz + hot water], towards the end of the bottle i started taking two doses because i reread the label and it says to do that, and that you can even take 3 doses of it per day if you want. i just received my second bottle of the stuff today and i plan on taking 3 doses a day from now on until the bottle is gone. i was taking the niacin and Flora-Flor during those few days i smoked a little bit, just the niacin when i smoked the part of that little blunt.

i WILL NOTsmoke from here on out no matter how stressed i get. i plan on testing myself this weekend and i am prepared to fail that test.

the only thing is i am going to a concert next saturday [it snuck up on me!!!] and i wanted to have all this shit done with by then because 1. i wanna smoke to properly enjoy the show lol, and 2. im almost certain people will be smoking around me at the show [it's indoors] and even if i havent been smoking, im afraid the secondhand smoke will fuck me up.

i am also prescribed adderall which i know boosts your metabolism, plus i walk to and from work every day and to do all my errands. at work i am constantly running around, lifting weighty things etc, and i know i burn calories doing that. i have a gym membership that i have been too lazy to use because i am always so fucking tired after work, but starting tomorrow i am going to FORCE myself to go work out.

i know not to take niacin or exercise heavily before the test because you will piss out thc, and also not to use your first piss of the day for the test... i have been told taking aspirin the day of the test can help and of course drinking lots of water, but i know the test looks for diluted urine and even though it wont be a fail, i will have to go back and do it again which i'm not trying to do.

in summary... do you have any tips for me? what has worked for you? [and please dont say "abstinence is the only answer" etc i know that shit already] has anyone tried the Flora-Flor Gentle Detox and has it worked for you? what are your tips on things to do the day of a test to help pass? will being around secondhand smoke at a concert mess me up majorly?

as i said before, i just want to get this done with ASAP, preferably before next saturday, and i also dont want to/cant lose my job!!

:circle-of-love: THANK YOU SO MUCH :thanks: for reading my post and thanks in advance for any advice you can give me. i will update as soon as i take the home test this weekend and let you know the results

hey so I have a test coming in about 5 days and I have stopped smoking today. I just bought the flora Essence detox tea and was wondering if it helped you pass the test and if there is anything else I should be doing? can you please help me out I’m super stressed about passing the test. Thank you in advance.

Personally, I use clean urine from a trusted source. Collect and keep in fridge no more than 24 hrs before test. One of the sneaky things is heat. I kept my sample in a balloon, inside compression boxers. They cant observe you for an employment test so it's very easy. I was watched from 2 feet away for mine and still managed. Same things applies for synthetic or powdered urine.

hey so I have a test coming in about 5 days and I have stopped smoking today. I just bought the flora Essence detox tea and was wondering if it helped you pass the test and if there is anything else I should be doing? can you please help me out I’m super stressed about passing the test. Thank you in advance.
My best advice is water water water.

I used a combination of diuretics to help me pass. The 1st urine in the morning is supposed to be the worst. So...before i tested i drank coffe and orange juice together with a ton of water. The thing is about that combination, is it made me pee so frequently and so much there must not have been an ample opportunity to pick up metabolites. It's purely anecdotal evidence and i was NOT a heavy smoker. My piss was totally clear as opposed to that yellow-ish color we can get. I am not saying this alone will make you pass, but perhaps this could be something to accompany the avenue you do choose to travel, to aid in your urine being more dilute.

You ever rhink of having a non-smoking lady pee in a non-lubricated rubber and strap it to a crease on ya somewhere and dump it in the cup?

Personally, I use clean urine from a trusted source. Collect and keep in fridge no more than 24 hrs before test. One of the sneaky things is heat. I kept my sample in a balloon, inside compression boxers. They cant observe you for an employment test so it's very easy. I was watched from 2 feet away for mine and still managed. Same things applies for synthetic or powdered urine.
That is very "cavalier" of you. I would have folded under pressure and done something stupid.

That is very "cavalier" of you. I would have folded under pressure and done something stupid
I had to test every 2 weeks for 6 months, quitting wasn't an option. I also added airline tubing and a ball valve for the ultimate in stealth lol

Back
Top Bottom