Please help - AK48 plants browning

NoobGrowUtube

Fan leaves are browning at the tip/turning up and feel crispy. and seems to be moving up the plant. With the same browning at the tips.. Roots are slightly brown and im pretty sure its not nute stained. Temp=75 RH=50% Nutes=400 and i just changed the reservoir 3/25/16 when the problem was minimal. And just changed it yesterday 3/30/16 and added minimal nutes=275. <PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY BABY GIRL> I use FloraNova Grow, and Liquid Seaweed/Sm-90 as a foliage spray. Also my reservoir is 3.5gal and i put a total of 6ml of sm-90 in the changed res and just 1/2 tbs floranova grow.

Reservoir temps are too high. It sound like you have root rot. Look about 80% down the page I'm going to link below for the heading *Diseases*. There are a few sections there about rot that you need to read asap.

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Thanks I'll check it out. My my res water is cool to the touch though, I'm thinking its around 72°. Getting a water thermometer soon from Amazon to be sure.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks I'll check it out. My my res water is cool to the touch though, I'm thinking its around 72°. Getting a water thermometer soon from Amazon to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom