Please help ASAP is this mites?

I believe that you should be able to use the goGnats pesticide as a drench at the specified amount per gallon with your nutrients. Watch the plants leaf tips for yellowing/browning which is a sign of nutrient burn and your nutrient strength should be slightly reduced. I would not mind growing LA Confidential again one day to give the strain a second try as my first plant I grew produced 6+ ounces but produced no THC.

Wow thats great and sucks at same time I gave the half feeding with 3/4 gognats so will see what happens thanks for all ur help im gunna do a nl auto next already starting them and after that hopefully ive learned enough to do feminized photos wouls love to get away from autos but heard its a great way to learn and so far I agree

1431051442194.jpg

View image in gallery

King john wanted to show u and thank u for take time to help was away came home to 4ft and 4.5ft autos that are only supposed to get 2ft tall I have 8 huge colas on each one and I owe u this site for getting me the all the worrying and getting this far only half way the but finally at ease a bit I feel there in a. Good place now

You are welcome! I am glad I could help you! The cannabis plants in your 4th and 6th photographs are showing some minor nutrient burn on the leaf tips and the nutrient strength should be slightly reduced, overall your plants are looking good.

Im sorry I have a journal just clicked wrong thread its a little hard to navigate still also sub or likes trying to figure it all out still didn't mean to post in both places ans seems all the help has worked so far less nuts help opening bottom flap helped this site is better then any clone shop in my area I was able to post in the journal ty and sorry again didn't mean to waste ur time I would like to say ive enjoyed ur black widow review

Hey john quick question since I had to buy a bigger tent for my girls I want to set up the smaller one as a veg tent can I use cfls or t5s to start seeds and veg then put in my hps tent or do I need a mh set up like I used this time

Cam u tell what wrong yellow leaves some brown spots and the bud sites look off like there not developed strange looking The hairs are like loose and seem real wet and not forming

Yea strange I will take them out when I get home n take pics under regular lights there autoflower so should the older fan leaves turn real yellow and fall off

Well... I can't share any autoflower experience... but on my photos, larger fan leaves often seem to get old and start showing various damage from days gone by. Often, I clip them to get light into areas they're covering. Any leaf showing any sort of damage is a good target for defoliation. In the end, I rarely have many (if any) left.
The big leaves will not ever recover any damage they suffer. Any boating or spotting will just get bigger as the leaves grow.

Hey john quick question since I had to buy a bigger tent for my girls I want to set up the smaller one as a veg tent can I use cfls or t5s to start seeds and veg then put in my hps tent or do I need a mh set up like I used this time

Yes, you can begin your seeds under Florescent or Compact Florescent Light bulbs if you wish to start your seeds and clones under lower powered illumination. Waiting on photographs of your plants under Florescent lighting.

Back
Top Bottom