Please help! Can somebody please take a look at her?

Medicalissue

I have this automazar. she has deficiency issue. How can i solve this problem? thank you:thanks:
20150929_130327.jpg
20150929_130636.jpg

I bet your ok.I tried to get the color back to my plants,Fish stuff and more.A friend come over said "no sweat,don't worry about it".Thats just the plant using whats in the leaves for the buds.Looks like a older plant,not a spring chicken.haha..Good lookin buds and thats what your after.....,Happy Hemping,Red

It does kind of look like molybdenum deficiency, but I would guess potassium personally.

Potassium Deficiency:
Potassium8.JPG

We are going to need some detailed information about your grow to be able to help you figure out how to fix it.
How to Ask for Grow Support
This link goes over some good things to add about your grow in order to get the best help.

He means boron or molybdenum and I doubt that is the issue. It's pretty rare as well and would affect newer growth first.

Some more info would be helpful. Indoor/outdoor, feeding soil mix etc.

How old is the plant?

Almost looks like nute burn with the turned up, burnt leaf edges. If you haven't been feeding her much what do you have in the way of ferts?

L8r

He means boron or molybdenum and I doubt that is the issue. It's pretty rare as well and would affect newer growth first.

Some more info would be helpful. Indoor/outdoor, feeding soil mix etc.

How old is the plant?

Almost looks like nute burn with the turned up, burnt leaf edges. If you haven't been feeding her much what do you have in the way of ferts?

L8r

indoor. fox farm ocean forest soil. Roots organic nutrient line.4th week of bloom.

Good old Fox Farm. I'm not a dirt farmer but have run into lots of FF users that have issues with nute overloads and pH issues when using it. From all I've read there is likely not enough quality control between their various producers so one place makes great stuff and other make a product that ain't so great. Another reason I just stay with soilless or DWC and hydro nutes. :)

Makes me a bit more confident thinking it's nute burn going on with your plant. High N past the stretch in flowering is a double-edged sword. It inhibits flowering and can easily build up in the leaf tissues leading to burn. Excess nitrogen is easily flushed out without going whole hog and stripping everything out so I would suggest a flush with an equal volume of water to what your pot size is to see if thet helps. Next time it needs water after that I would not use whatever you have that is the highest in N but make sure it gets lots of P and K with emphasis on the K.

A little extra CalMag would be good at this time too. As Ca is not mobile your plant needs to get that from it's roots but if it needs extra Mg it can steal that from it's old fan leaves. That will help start turning them yellow as a lower N level will. The damaged areas of your leaves won't get any better but with any luck the burn will stop spreading. In the last month I've been reducing the ppm for mu DWC girl as she was showing signs of salts buildup in her leaves too. Seems to have worked as it stopped progressing and even some of the old leaves are yellowing now finally. Should be starting to chop her tonight or tomorrow.

L8r

Always check your PH before anything else! But it looks like potassium def!
It does kind of look like molybdenum deficiency, but I would guess potassium personally.

Potassium Deficiency:
Potassium8.JPG

We are going to need some detailed information about your grow to be able to help you figure out how to fix it.
How to Ask for Grow Support
This link goes over some good things to add about your grow in order to get the best help.

Back
Top Bottom