Please Help deciding grow space & reflector

stealthed-up

Hey guys im a first time indoor grower so im taking some decent time deciding on what products im going with.

I would really appreciate help deciding which reflector & what grow space will suit best.

600w Electronic Ballast to go with reflector
550 cfm inline extractor

Reflector's Available

Super Sun 2 Reflector w/ 6 in. Vent Fittings - Sun System
Yield Master II Classic Reflector - 6"
Cool Sun Reflector - 6"
HydroFarm Xtrasun White Air Coolable Grow Light Reflector

I have read forums & although performance varies with different peoples equipment, overall i have seen the Super Sun 2 be the best? Please correct me if im wrong guys, im paying a crapload to import this :smokin:

As for the shape of the reflector and dimensions what would be the best size frame to build to accomodate the reflector eg. the sun system 2? I want to make sure that im not losing any vital light due to poor frame size of my box.

Any help will be awesome, big thanx people :ganjamon:
:ciao:

:420:

mylar sheets are very good and cheap reflective material, what .lights are you gonna use? cfls or floro tubes? soil? how big is your grow space?

Hey bro, im going with panda film, its what im using to build my tent, wooden frame & with a 600w hps setup, im decing on the size to build, i have alot of panda film to construct the tent. Looking for the best setup for my Super sun 2

Dude would you say i use the ss2 without the glass shield ? i want to use 1 inline extractor for the carbon filter & the hood, this is the best way ud say ?

I use this reflector for a 2x4 tent, it doesnt work well. I think it would be better in a 3x3 area. The reflector directs the light down so well, you couldnt cover more then 3x3 with it unless you dont mind keeping your light higher up from the plants. I like running my 600w about 4 inches above.

3x3 is perfect dude, ive been reading alot about the super sun 2 and theres alot of good posts about it, i just want 2 build my area to a size where i get the most out of the reflector & light, thank you guys for the input !

Back
Top Bottom