Please help! Deficiency of some kind

duckydank420

I already tried magnesium sulfate and nitrogen. Im thinking potassium??? Any help would be appreciated. 3rd week in flower, fox farms soil, 600w hps light. 82°@40% humidity..only happening to the 3 tallest plants
CAM00768.jpg

Re: Please help!! Deficiency of some kind....

Probably.
Ive Had some that looked very similar. Mine always happened around 2-3 weeks after 12/12 when she was stretching like crazy. I would up my P and make sure the runoff pH is not coming back too low. Yours sounds just like mine.
What really stinks is when u fix it, it will take a week to see it. Basically they dont get better, just dont get worse looking either. :)
Just an opinion, hope that leads to a fix!

Re: Please help!! Deficiency of some kind....

agreed. those leaves will not show changes. they're basically dead.

watch the new or newer leaves for adaptation to whatever you do.

K-potassium def...

You might be under feeding as i'm not totally aware of your nutrients used & quanities at present ?

Or you could supplement feeding with a P/K boost nutrient once a week, watch out for spike in EC levels which may lead to nutrient burn tho...

Hey! Thanks for the imput! I didnt get notification of any replies. Found the culprit! My PH was at 4..... its just low ph. Getting a killer digital ph guage on friday that shkws conductivity, PH, and PPM. This problem shouldnt be an issue in the future! Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom