Please Help! Drug test in one week

sam4068

Hey guys I have been offered my dream job at a hospital but I am worried I may fail the urine drug screen. My test is one week away and I have stopped using for 13 days so far. I was a very heavy user of concentrates (multiple times per day) for about a year. I am 6'2" and 170lbs. My local smoke shop sells a 5 day Everclean clease. Would this help me to get clean? I cannot unfortunately use synthetics or a friends because I will be at an orientation meeting at the hospital for a few hours beforehand. I have also heard of using flush-free niacin to help pass a drug test. This offer came from nowhere or I would have stopped way earlier. Any advise on methods to try? I am nervous to dilute too much because the hospital is doing the testing not a 3rd party diagnostic lab. Any advise helps, thanks!

I would recommend your only course of action is to get real powdered urine. It is available but not as popular as synthetic urine. But for these hospital jobs I would recommend using real urine because a lot of these hospitals are testing for things that they do not normally test for in a drug test.
You're a heavy user so I would doubt you can get clean in time.

You can keep the urine at temp for hours in your crotch with a little practicing. Don't practice with the urine just use water to practice with. And make sure the powdered urine is well mixed. If anything is seen floating in the cup its an immediate fail.

Back
Top Bottom