Please Help! Drug Test!

Junior44

Ok here's my problem! I've been smoking daily for 4 years now. And I mean DAILY! Large amounts. 2 grams - 1/8th! I have a military drug test mid January! I stopped 4 days ago but i know I still won't be clean by then...

Anything you guys recommend to help speed up the process of THC being flushed? Now I don't need something overnight, mind you this is a little over 1 month away! I just want to speed up the process!!

Any recommendations?

THX

Re: PLEASE HELP!! Drug Test!

Drink so much fluid and run miles until 4 days before then do the opposite of burning fat by eating pasta and fast food. Then on the day of you should have gone pee 15 times before your test. And you can drink 2 energy drinks hour before the test catch piss mid stream and pray

Re: PLEASE HELP!! Drug Test!

We have several Sponsors to choose from.

There are many different ways to beat a drug screen and several of our [url=https://www.420magazine.com/sponsors/]Sponsors[/URL] offer a wide variety of ways.

Please check these guys out and let us know which one sounds best to you...like I said, there are several to choose from.

Good luck with your test :bitingnails::goodluck:

P.S. From the bottom of our hearts here at :420: ; Thank you so much for your military service :goodjob::Namaste:

You've got till mid jan? so about a month to work out, eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids. You should pass with flying colors.

You've got till mid jan? so about a month to work out, eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids. You should pass with flying colors.

That's right...I'm not buying that old theory about "taking a whole month to get THC out of our system" anyway.

I believe that's just an old government ploy to keep us in check so that if we want the good jobs we won't use canna.

I wish I could afford to do a test on my self where I'll quit smoking temporarily, pee test myself everyday and see for myself just how long it really does take...I kinda "pee test lab rat" (if you will)

I'd bet it would only be a few days, I have passed so many of these things, some of which, I had absolute minimal time to prepare in which I still passed so...

You have plenty of time for this my friend :thumb:

I was told once, when you use words like, wish I could afford, or wish I was, or wish so I could, you need to be quiet because you don't know enough to give any and therefore you will never get it.

I disagree with you that thc can be removed from your body enough to be clean in a very short period of time if you have fat percentages above 6% body fat. Cannibanoids are stored in fat cells. Think about how you absorb thc in butter to extract the active thc above 140* in cooking. Well fats in you body store it the same.

Now your kidneys filter out fluids from your body into your bladder. So if you increase fluid and shorten the period of time your fluids sit in your body. The amount of thc in urine is dependent solely on the rate your fat cells anirobically burn off and release the cannibanoids into your blood. And the increased fluid will decrease / dilute the thc in your body. Not smoking for a few days then decreases the inflow. So the thc inside the body is only what's residually unreleased in fat cells.

Longtime (fat bigger folk) smokers can not smoke for months, up to 18 months, work out a ton for those months on the day of the test drink a big glass of water, go and hold their pee for a while so that they are ready for the test and pop WAY OVER, 50 nano grams per microliter on a laser chromatograph.

What are you talking about some government conspiracy for, get real bro.

Ok doctor, were you there with me when I passes a pop test after an hour of prep?

I didn't think so.

And since when is it your mission to tell people what they can wish for, do you shoot down everyone's dreams and wishes.

Let me tell you what I've always been told. If you don't have anything nice to say then YOU need to be quiet and not say anything at all.

If you think the government won't lie to us then you need to give us all a brake.

My own personal real world experience with ten years of drug screens and the fact that I passed every single one of them, like 2 or 3 a year, tells me that these things are some how bull crap.

I'm not a petite guy and I smoked every single day all day during that time period, and never failed one single time so...

Using $25 words doesn't make you an expert either.

By the way, the arguing forum is else where, we actually say nice things to people here...be helpful not hateful!

Ok doctor, were you there with me when I passes a pop test after an hour of prep?

I didn't think so.

And since when is it your mission to tell people what they can wish for, do you shoot down everyone's dreams and wishes.

Let me tell you what I've always been told. If you don't have anything nice to say then YOU need to be quiet and not say anything at all.

If you think the government won't lie to us then you need to give us all a brake.

My own personal real world experience with ten years of drug screens and the fact that I passed every single one of them, like 2 or 3 a year, tells me that these things are some how bull crap.

I'm not a petite guy and I smoked every single day all day during that time period, and never failed one single time so...

Using $25 words doesn't make you an expert either.

By the way, the arguing forum is else where, we actually say nice things to people here...be helpful not hateful!

Okay wow. But I am totally right and your mention of a government conspiracy is not based in reality. Just basing bias on your personal experience is fine, but your first comment initially made me think, this guy should probably not contribute to the discussion on this topic because (1) he can't afford the test, (2) would maybe benefit from more working and less paranoia, and (3) lacks basic physiological understanding on how the body removes fat soluble toxins.

I am sorry you felt I personally attacked you. And yes it is possible to pass in 1-2 days time, but take it from someone who knows bro, you are not clean, just diluted in that situation.

Finally I feel an acute need to mention that my direct disagreement with you could not be classified as hateful, just adverse. And you seem to have taken a great adage from my childhood and gotten your feelings hurt.

Please focus on what I said on the topic and inform me where I am actually factually incorrect. And big word make you smart, lol.

I'm here to get cannabis legalized, not debate piss test's.

Please be careful not to judge other members thoughts as we are all here to learn not judge.

Teach what you can but try and be a little more compassionate towards the personal opinions of others.

No one here knows every single thing about everything, not even you.

420 Warrior, out!

There is a difference between a drug screen and test. You can dilute and beat the screen, but the gas chronograph will find even the smallest amounts. Usually testers use the cheaper screen and if you pass stop there. When you fail the screen they go to the more expensive test to "weed out" false positives and get accurate results on levels. I'm not familiar with military test so I can't say if they screen first.

Back
Top Bottom