Please help! First time - 25 plants later still grow problems

Jscott326

I've planted several plants and still having problems none of my plants have sprouted up like the ones I see people growing on this site, I'm only getting a couple of leaves and then problems start I've adjusted and changed lights, nutrients, watering cycles, nutrient cycles,etc. still they get to a certain height and they slow to a halt almost. I've got three going now that I'm beginning to train but still they're very small for the time and height that I've had them going so the leaves started to curl so I stopped watering them and waiting to see what happens I run a reflective 600 I think that's a mars hydro LED light and it's about 3.5-4 ft. Away I had it a lot closer about 20" but the tips started to turn colors so I moved it but the growth has really been slow right from the start I have found that for me I start them on Flourescent light. And once they get to about 8" I change to LED I found that it's hard for the smaller plants to handle the LED lights but that shouldn't slow growth should it and I was watering every 3 days but I found that that was too often and I ended up over watering so I slowed to once a week nutrients every other week still slow growth now these steps are all done with different plants because off coarse they died but not before every effort was made to save them Help what should I do

First off, I believe 3.4 to 4 feet is to far away (IMHO.)
MarsHydro recommends 24"-30" for germination, then closer as time goes on, not further away.

24-30" Germination
18-24" Veg
12-18" Flower

First off, I believe 3.4 to 4 feet is to far away (IMHO.)
MarsHydro recommends 24"-30" for germination, then closer as time goes on, not further away.

24-30" Germination
18-24" Veg
12-18" Flower

This for tour lights but I doubt that this is where your problem lies. Let them dry out properly and then give a light feed. I think you overwatering is where the issue starts.

Back
Top Bottom