Please help first time grower

Ziongrows

420 Member
Please could anyone help me with what deficiency this could be my pH is 5.8 I'm growing in a 70 /30 coco perlite mix week 3 feeding 3ml cal mag 3ml GH Flora micro and 6ml GH Flora bloom per US gallon..

IMG_20191215_162241_014.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191215_162241_014.jpg
    IMG_20191215_162241_014.jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 103
I use 4.8ml calimagic,2.4ml micro, 2.4ml grow and 1.2ml bloom for week 3 veg, maybe a manganese deficiency I'm not 100% but something similar happend on my first grow I vagaly remember something about having to raiseing my ph, check your ph and all ways make shure it's on point off ph in the root zone is why deficiencys show up in the first place and why ph is so important, I hope this helps.

I use 4.8ml calimagic,2.4ml micro, 2.4ml grow and 1.2ml bloom for week 3 veg, maybe a manganese deficiency I'm not 100% but something similar happend on my first grow I vagaly remember something about having to raiseing my ph, check your ph and all ways make shure it's on point off ph in the root zone is why deficiencys show up in the first place and why ph is so important, I hope this helps.
I'm not using grow as I'm trying the lucas formula

That looks like the exact problem I ran into by the looks of them pics I just flushed my plant and re set the ph also it's a good idea to check your run off what your puting in the plant at the top might not be what it is at the root zone so it's allways good to check your run off imo anyways, Good luck my friend all the best with your grow.

Would it affect the plants if I started feeding all 3 nutrients?... The reason I chose the lucas formula is because I'm growing atuo flowers and read that it's good for autos as it don't stress them as much

read that it's good for autos as it don't stress them as much

Some autos are sensitive to various normal growth practices (transplanting, topping, excessive nutes, etc), but all plants appreciate balanced nutrition. Simply put, the NPK ratios on the Lucas formula are not ideal, and will likely lead to deficiencies in most cultivars.

GH has a feed schedule listed on their website and on all of the bottles
I follow it for the most part and have never had deficiencies
As long as your PH is in range... 5.8 in coco
its smooth sailing

Ordered a bottle of Flora grow should be here in 2 days so in the mean time I'll give them a flush then in going to try following this feed schedule

Attachments

• Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg
    Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 67
Good!

About the feeding schedule:

You are already past Week 2, but for future use, I don’t think you need so much CaliMagic at pre-sprout through then, as long as you are using pre-buffered coco.

Also, using plain water every other feeding (Note 5) really messes up the plant’s ability to osmotically control water/nutrient uptake, which it manages through sugar production/movement in the roots. It’s better to provide a constant low to moderate (maybe slightly increasing) concentration of nutrients, than to be swinging between something and nothing.

Back
Top Bottom