Please help for feeding

imprtr

Hi to all 420 family :420:
Finally, i switched to flower phase today. Unfortunately, i have problem about Nitrogen deficiency(early stage). so i can't be sure my feeding schedule. i just used booster(supervit,powerzyme and root complex) for vegatative state, not nutrients. i feed my girls with written amaount Hesi nutrients once at week). of couse i am using supervit in every feeding. For bloom phase my fertilizers are Bloom Complex(3.3.3.) and phosphorous plus( u know phosphorous plus will be user after one month into flowering). My boosters for bloom are supervit, powerzyme and boost(0.1.1.) So my question is; should i use my nutrients for every feeding??
please advice for feeding schedule? :peace:

Ye i've been using Hesi for awhile now.

But No i wouldn't feed with every watering as that could effect PH of growing medium and turn it acidic leading to lock outs.

I myself feed twice a week.

1st feed 100% listed dosage.

2nd feed 50% strength of listed dosage.

I generally use phosphorus plus as a single feed alone as this can spike PPM levels to cause nutrient burn when mixed with full rate of application with other nutrients... other wise use with 50% strength mix of other nutrients (bloom) should be ok

P plus i've used from 2nd week at 50% suggested dosage as i have found phosphorus def pretty common with most of my own strains grown in early flowering which some times k -potassium def may show along with P def at the same time with some strains !

Supervit i use myself once a week.

Powerzyme i don't bother with in soil grows but have used regular with inert growing mediums such as perlite & clay pebbles etc

I'm sure the nitrogen def will sort it self out reasonable soon as ya bloom nutrients have it in, other wise if ya a full Hesi nutrient person i may suggest using TNT for veg.

Ye i've been using Hesi for awhile now.

But No i wouldn't feed with every watering as that could effect PH of growing medium and turn it acidic leading to lock outs.

I myself feed twice a week.

1st feed 100% listed dosage.

2nd feed 50% strength of listed dosage.

I generally use phosphorus plus as a single feed alone as this can spike PPM levels to cause nutrient burn when mixed with full rate of application with other nutrients... other wise use with 50% strength mix of other nutrients (bloom) should be ok

P plus i've used from 2nd week at 50% suggested dosage as i have found phosphorus def pretty common with most of my own strains grown in early flowering which some times k -potassium def may show along with P def at the same time with some strains !

Supervit i use myself once a week.

Powerzyme i don't bother with in soil grows but have used regular with inert growing mediums such as perlite & clay pebbles etc

I'm sure the nitrogen def will sort it self out reasonable soon as ya bloom nutrients have it in, other wise if ya a full Hesi nutrient person i may suggest using TNT for veg.

thank u my friend. ur feeding schedule is ingenious so i wanna to apply this schudule. I used TNT for one time, maybe for this reason N deficiency occured. can i learn that why do u use supervit once a week?

thank u my friend. ur feeding schedule is ingenious so i wanna to apply this schudule. I used TNT for one time, maybe for this reason N deficiency occured. can i learn that why do u use supervit once a week?

Honestly i'm not to sure why i use it once a week & even double checked usage of super vit when ya mention it ! & that it can be used with every feed.

I guess i just formed a habit about my feeding cycles really over the years...

I run my week from Sunday to Sunday.

Sunday - main feed with bloom, boost & super vit.

Monday - water if needed ?

Tuesday - P plus day.

Wednesday - water if needed ?

Thursday - 50% strength bloom.

Friday & Saturday - water if needed ?

Sunday - rince & repeat.

I use the feed, water, feed,, water regime as to prevent salt build up of the nutrients & works pretty well.

I know with current pot size of 6.5l & given temp the pots will almost be bone dry 2 days later, hence a little water between feeds to keep things moist at all times... its just something i got dialed in with over time & my own methods used (watch 'n' observe)

Just be a little careful with the P plus even as a stand alone feed used at full rate may give some strains a little nutrient burn but not all.

Oh ye root complex is excellent stuff i've noticed improved and quicker root growth with this which i have used in early veg & when potting up into final size pot for flowering :thumb:

watch&observe is the best tech. for yield! of course i am new for this reason i need your advice. In this way i will devolop my schudule or others. again thank u:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom