Please help get started!

Stl Bud

Ok so I'm a complete beginner, not to this site or to weed of course, but to growing. All this talk about products is ramble to me like nutes and ph levels and co2 levels and fans everything. So far i pretty much know u dont want it to get over 90degrees in the area. but I catch on very quickly to things. I'm finally getting a house with a good buddy and want to get a small 4 plant personal grow with hydroponic kit. I have no idea where to buy it or supplies or which sites sell to US. if anyone could get help a fellow smoker get his roots started it would be much appreciated.

thanks a lot for the quick reply Boss. I've been researched a good amount and know about problems like hermies and insects but where is the best place to buy supplies in terms of nutrients? I think I can set up a good kit but i'm debating whether or not to grow soil or hydro because I hear hydro has better yields and soil can be a pain. but I also hear hydro is hard and you should experiment with soil before switching to hydro. Either way I need to know where to get supplies, is there a good internet site to sell to US or can I go to a gardening store, I'm worried about them knowing what i'm doign though, I'm a young guy and don't exactly look like the gardening type if you know what I mean haha so any info appreciated and again thanks for the quick feedback

hey Boss I used that overgrow faq sheet to go to SH Hydroponics and they have dual spectrum II bubonics complete kit which seems simple and easy for around 179.99 which is a great price. and like everything else advertised in the world it is completely hyped up but i was wondering if anyone here has experimented with this before?

Back
Top Bottom