Please help how to use advanced nutrients every week

arakawa

please help me thank a lot

My tree at the Bloom Stage :
I feed once a week with 14ml pH Perfect® Grow, Micro, Bloom I mix with 8 liters of water for 2 plants and big bud,b52,bug factox..I feed sequentially according to the manufacturer's instructions but I only use half of the recommended manufacturer's dose for fear of burning nutrients
I do it that way and give out unwanted products small buds that are less fragrant
How many nutrients do I need to use for each irrigation ?

- The manufacturer dosage for me is 32ml nutrients for 8 liter water Do I need to use up in 1 week ?
- Or I can split 2 times each time I use 16ml in 1 week and combine water discharge ?

My tree Ice cool 60% sativa by sweet seds current my tree height 120cm use air pot 5 gallon
My nutrients and soil that I use:
pH Perfect® Grow nutrients, Micro, Bloom, big buds, b52, bud factor X,over driver,voo doo juice
My soil is 40%, perlite, vermiculite, cast worm,coir.and teaguano
led mars hydrogen pro 900w,box temp 28c~29chumidity 60%

In the image below are my two current trees
my tree 2 weeks at bloom

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_191613.jpg
    IMG_20190527_191613.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20190527_183925__01.jpg
    IMG_20190527_183925__01.jpg
    972.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20190527_183818__01.jpg
    IMG_20190527_183818__01.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 125
Hiya @arakawa I think the manufacturer mixing ratios is for content levels in the feed, I don't think they have a suggested usage time specification for that, but I'm new so I can't say for sure. I do know that PH does not hold forever in premixed feed so I'd suggest mix up what you are going to use in a short period rather than longer.

I'm feeding my plants when they are dry so I don't have an exact schedule, nutes mostly get mixed and used right away, if there is leftover it doesn't stick around long because soon another plant on a different schedule will need it. If you are referring to runoff when you say discharge, I wouldn't reuse that. It's full of salt and waste that the plant does not want. My understanding is the runoff is intended to flush waste, so anything coming out of the bottom of my pots I consider unuseable.

Hiya @arakawa I think the manufacturer mixing ratios is for content levels in the feed, I don't think they have a suggested usage time specification for that, but I'm new so I can't say for sure. I do know that PH does not hold forever in premixed feed so I'd suggest mix up what you are going to use in a short period rather than longer.

I'm feeding my plants when they are dry so I don't have an exact schedule, nutes mostly get mixed and used right away, if there is leftover it doesn't stick around long because soon another plant on a different schedule will need it. If you are referring to runoff when you say discharge, I wouldn't reuse that. It's full of salt and waste that the plant does not want. My understanding is the runoff is intended to flush waste, so anything coming out of the bottom of my pots I consider unuseable.
thank a lot for reply me
"Discharge" I mean is watering pH 6.50 after every nutrient irrigation
I just need to provide nutrition once a week but other days are just water ?

I do half strength every feeding, I can't ever remember which time I used the nutes otherwize! Lots of people do it your way though too, maybe most. I figured out my soil/water ph issues close enough for rock and roll a while back with a pool tester and a cheapo ph/moisture/light meter, just stick with 4tsp of vinegar per gallon of water which gets me in the mid 6's-7, that it's been a non issue since. I'm just in plain old dirt though, not sure how much fluctuation there would be for the medium you are in.

Are you growing in soil or hydro? If soil bring that PH down a bit to about 6.3 if hydro bring the PH waay down to like 5.8/6.0. I see some signs of burn but also slight deficiency here n there. Not bad just what ive observed. This can be caused by PH being off.
If you are in soil then yes you need to alternate between feed and water. :snowboating:

If you are in soil then yes you need to alternate between feed and water.

See! I'm going against the grain again damnit...my girls seem to be doing quite good, but I don't run my nutes very hot. I'm up to 50% strength every feeding with runoff to flush some waste, lots of dry time.

Are you growing in soil or hydro? If soil bring that PH down a bit to about 6.3 if hydro bring the PH waay down to like 5.8/6.0. I see some signs of burn but also slight deficiency here n there. Not bad just what ive observed. This can be caused by PH being off.
If you are in soil then yes you need to alternate between feed and water. :snowboating:
I have just used up the amount of nutrients that the manufacturer requires in a week 32ml nutrients for 8 liter water according to the manufacturer's request.
I use soil and use nutrients AN basic
- Will my tree burn nutrients tomorrow ?
- Do I need to pay attention to the ppm index for each nutrient feeding ?

See! I'm going against the grain again damnit...my girls seem to be doing quite good, but I don't run my nutes very hot. I'm up to 50% strength every feeding with runoff to flush some waste, lots of dry time.
Well as long as you are getting plenty of waste and keeping the nutes low it is doable. But you get ya PH off or overwater a couple times and your plants stop eating whats coming in then you'll end up in trouble cos itll just keep building up n the soil will absorb the nutrients.
Have you noticed a white almost ashy build up on the top of your soil when it drys right out?

Bilbobudkin420 if you are asking me, no I don't get any buildup. I runoff about 15% every watering, the nute solution goes in cloudy and full of goodies, flush comes out a nice clear brownish piss color. A mini flush each meal!

I have to do everything the same every time or I forget what I've done before and end up either missing nutes or burning the crap out of my plants.

Seems to be working, maybe someday I'll try it the other way to compare, but I got some happy gals atm!

Back
Top Bottom