PLEASE HELP!(i have no idea)

ill try and get a picture of my setup on here, one last thing. Is it bad if the plant touches the sides and potentially the top of the barrell? when i put it in darkness

lol i love some people on here they will just quote someone else and agree.. but enjoy making something easy harder then it needs to be.. peace

If u'd have read the previous posts u'd have seen that ur suggestion is a repeat. Perhaps u can bring more clarity to our brother. Perhaps if u posted pic illustrating what ur saying with an explanation of 'how' and 'why' "just covering it" would work. With what? How? the answers to these questions are what make our input valuable. Glad u like the quote. What U didn't like the signature, lol. Later

How do u remedy...?

What about air flow and humidity spikes? This is the problem I can't get passed with covering a plant. I'd be too afraid of the potential for mold, mildew, and other fungi. How do u get around this? Let's say we used a garbage can, if holes were drilled for airflow then there are light leaks, I can't seem to figure out a simple remedy for this question w/out constructing something over and around the plants leaving adequate space for some type of air flow, while blockin all sun light. Stagnant air is a no no. I've never done out door alone and this would be a great hurdle to overcome in planning for next year. Whatcha think Extortion?

didnt think about shit like that just seemed less complex..
my bad..
i never really went into thought like i should have... i pulled most my comments on this thread.. :peace:.

We're all here 4 each other

didnt think about shit like that just seemed less complex..
my bad..
i never really went into thought like i should have... i pulled most my comments on this thread.. :peace:.

Its all good that's y we're here 4 each other, to learn. I know I seem like I have a lot to say (I do really), but here I try to break it down to the simplest level possible so everyone can understand the concept and we can brainstorm. People on here often cover areas I didn't think of that's part of what makes forums like this a valuable resource. Dude. This is my life. I sacrificed so much for this and I still love it. So bear with me. If I talk too much PM me and let me know. But back to the question. PEOPLE, WE NEED ANSWERS. WHERE ARE ALL THE OUTDOOR EXPERTS?!?

and yes good point i am already causeing myself a hassle waking up early and uncovering it and making sure im home at night to cover it

so it is not good for a plant straight from darkness to sun..? but now come to think of it i only cover and uncover during dawn and dusk so it is not a drastic change..

Plenty of people on here have given great suggestions. It's now up to you to decide whats the best for you to pull off. If the pot is too large to move twice a day then you def. need to build something around it to block light be it.. and tarp based, box based, or can based cover. I would come up with something that is a good size larger than the plant to allow for enough air during the dark cycle where there may possibly be little to no ventilation. It is not that important during the dark cycle to vent.. (I know some will argue this, but I have never vented my Dark Room tents during 12off and I get great yeilds from very healthy plants).

I would try to my hardest to keep it as close to 12/12 as possible. But pick a split that is 12 or more dark and stay on schedule from that point on... Also mimick what is going to best match natures actual 12/12 come end of summer/fall.

Pick up a farmers almanac (or just look it up online) to determine what sunrise and sunset wil be and plan your man made dark cycle around that.
This way when nature's 12/12 kicks in you can stop with the covering and uncovering and you plant is already on schedule....

In the future.. plan ahead. Dont start an outdoor grow in a region that is not warm enough for an 8 or more week flower time to complete unless you have the time and resources to run around covering and uncovering plants twice a day. If you are serious about growing look into an indoor setup where YOU play the role of mother nature.

Also from some of you previous questions..

It will not shcok your plant to go from extreme dark to extreme light. If it were thousand of indoor grows would be having issues.

What ever you do just stay consistent. Inconsistent environments do cause undue stress. such as constantly varying light levels and on/off times, eradic temps, large variations in pH etc etc,,,

growning.jpg

here she iss...i hope, you can see the trash can to the rightt, i have made the collor using the lid to maximize the space of the barrell and eleminating covering the actual pot

Back
Top Bottom