PLEASE HELP!(i have no idea)

How old?

How old is ur plant? When did u plant her? seed or clone? Just trying to get an idea of what size she is and will be. I didn't notice any bud formation. I have a strong feeling she will out grow the garbage can. on top of that u'll have a garbage can lid stuck around the base of ur plant til u cu it off or cut down th plant (unless u attempt to force fully remove it potentially damaging foliage and bud sites. Just a thought. She lookin good tho. Keep it up and keep asking questions!

yeah i had to move the plant into my shed(still using the barrell over it) because i had some company over, and the pot was pretty heavy and somewhat difficult/akward to move, so getting a bigger pot wouldn't help that. and if i will outgrow the can i really dont know what i am going to do.??

She is approaching probally around 70 days old maybe a few more, and it is a seed not a clone(i think it is too late for cloning, not sure tho?) and yeah i guess i will just cut the lid or wait til harvest is complete, and probally dont want to force the plant through; it gets wider everyday it seems.

If it came from seed....

If its a seedling instead of a clone, I'm close to positive that she will out grow the can u are using to create her dark cycle. Seedlings are more vigorous growers than clones. I think NOW would be a good time to figure out how to create the dark cycle once she outgrows it. Got NE ideas? Now that u've had time to review suggestions and contemplate the task at hand what's the plan?

i realluy dont know what i am going to do and i am running out of time, i guess my only reasonable idea is make some sort of thing with a tarp and frame, is the the best option?

Idea for a frame

After talking to a few other members, the brothers and sister have convinced me that u can construct a frame relatively cheap from PVC pipes and the PVC elbow joints. Make a basic frame and find a cover to completely drape the frame and tie it down so the wind doesn't blow it away or create light leaks. Make it big enough to hold a decent amount of air when it closed. I also recommend a temp/humidity meter to monitor the 2 (namely humidity). Sound feasible?

really damm i was almost certain this was a female, and is it to late to clone? and if i cut the plant in half would the both work planted in soil agian i am a lil unclear on how that would work but sounds interesting, please give me more feedbk, thanks guys

see im sorry but this is my first time growing what do u mean by colas, and i am not exactly sure how to clone but i think it sounds easy from what i have heard. And im pretty sure it is showing sex i can see white hairs where the stems conect, and if i am just gonna let it be(not sure if i should) i am leaning towards the frame with pvc piping-sounds pretty easy. What can u guys tell from the photo does is look female?

i can see white hairs where the stems conect, and if i am just gonna let it be(not sure if i should)

Take a close up of the internode (where the fan leaf/branch connect to stem) where u see the pistils, side view.

i am leaning towards the frame with pvc piping-sounds pretty easy. What can u guys tell from the photo does is look female?

It looks easy. I'ma try to send a link to another members grow that has one so u can see. hers is indoors.

ok when it is light out i am going to take a look and make sure that is is female, i am thinking about not quite cutting it in half but maybe a good 5-6 in off the top it will buy me time as the plant grows in the barrell, and i should have a pretty good size to clone from does anyone no if this will work? and if it does i know how to cut it, then u dip it in roon tone/tech and can i put it into some soil right after that

and that why with the top cut off will have time to think what i will do with the mother, or should i just leave it how it is and not clonee, uhgg idkkk this is hard.

Here's my overall advice

i am thinking about not quite cutting it in half but maybe a good 5-6 in off the top it will buy me time as the plant grows in the barrell

On the contrary, topping a plant promotes side shoot growth and results in multiple growth shoots(off main shoot). So ur plant will get wider faster. The farther down u cut from the top the more it grows out. as For cloning. Its simple. Search some threads (it might even be in FAQ) and u got it step by step. Also at the bottom of the forums page there is a category that's titled Grow book. Got all kinds of good shit. Read and do. that's how u learn, all the while making inquireies anlong the way. As an inexperienced grower I'd advise that u don't clone or worry about anything else at this point but maintaining what u have. Don't bite off more than u can chew. Let get this girl situated.

the only reason i am into cloning so much is because i have gone all this way and i dont want to come out with nothing, the budding cycle seems very complicated and i feel as tho i will f*** something up along the way and it seems if i were to clone it is some garuntee bud, but u guys know more than i doo; so maybe i will not clone and keep my mother as she is

and wow now after reading that i def think i wanna try a clone, can i use soil(say moisture controll) instead of rockwool or w.e the spong like thing was. anyone object?

Back
Top Bottom