PLEASE HELP!(i have no idea)

alright thank you all i guess i am on my own now, just one last ? i cant find any answer to about cloning do i need the rockwool or w.e or can i dip in water dip into root tech and then into some soil?

I'm looking for some advice, I'm growing my 1st indoor plant in soil in a makeshift closet box setup. Being new to this I didn't realize how much larger it will grow during the flowering period. I had it vegging under 24 hrs of light for around 90 days. Then I started the flowering period 6 days ago. I'm giving it 16 hours of dark per day. At this point It's 34" tall and at least 25" wide - very bushy.
My question is , Can I do something with the light cycle to have it stay as small as possible and put more energy into budding?

my suggestion would be an 18 darkness and 6 daylight cause the plant will put all of its energy into budding during the 18 hours and would only get bigger in the short 6 hours of light

I also live in the NE area.... I have 2 plants both about2 months old, there both about a foot tall there showing nodes under all leaves.. When and how do I make thm start to bud??

Mine r outdoor.. If I start this tomorrow wood I keep 12 hrs of night every day until it buds. I'm in new england how much longer do u think it wood take if I let thm flower n bud on there own .... It's 8:20p.m now and it's juststarting to get fairly dark...Nd the sun will b bak out around 6-7 a.m

Back
Top Bottom