Please Help - I Think One Of My Seedlings Is Dying!

The Fat Angel

Hi guys, I'm about 10 days into my first ever grow and I have three pert, healthy looking seedlings ( G13 Haze, Barney's Farm LSD, Flowerbomb Kush ) but also a Super Silver Haze which seems to be drying out. It is wilting and the leaves feel dry while the other plants are fine.

I'm using Canna Terra Pro Plus, tap water which has been boiled, left over night then brought up to room temperature and a 300W CFL blue light. The seedling which is struggling was actually the first to sprout and now I'm worried the others will go the same way. The seedlings are kept around 4 - 7 inches away from the light and are at a steady 70 + degrees F. They are on an 18/6 light cycle and I use a small portable radiator to keep temps around 68 degrees when the light is off. I was told the Canna Terra Pro Plus was good for around a month of nutrients so I'm at a loss what to do. Can any of the great 420 experts please help?

IMG_142721.JPG

Re: Please Help! I Think One of My Seedlings is Dying!

I would use Old Age Kelp.At that size use 5mil of Kelp to one gallon of water. I never have had problems when I use it. They might have a little nute lock. When they are that small they only can take a 1/4 or less of nute's. The ones in the pic look like over water. Do you have drain holes in cups. Are you watering every day only every other day or only water when the soil is dry? Sorry to ask all the ? but the pics show over water. If you click on my signature link you can see my little ones I am growing.

Thanks CO Finest :goodjob: I've been misting the soil every day and giving them more of a water every couple of days. I took your advice on board and made the small drainage holes bigger and sprinkled an expanded but dried out Jiffy over the surface of the soil to dry it out a bit. What a difference a day makes! Leaves still a little dry but no longer drooping and wilting as much, also it has grown over night with vibrant green new leaves bursting through :cheer:

IMG_143625.JPG

Here are the four 12 day old seedlings together. Back row: Barney's Farm LSD / G13 Haze, Front row: Super Silver Haze / Flowerbomb Kush.

IMG_146314.JPG

Good luck with your grow

looks overwatered on the first pics id let the cup dry out completely before watering
the plants i have in cups atm i think i water every 3-4 days

Back
Top Bottom