Please Help Identify This Bud

widowmaker660

Good day friends, I am trying to figure out what type of bud this may be. The plant was a sativa and thats all I know. Any help would be appreciated.

20140515_105119-1.jpg

Well it was worth a try... thanks for the replies, sarcastic and kind alike lol. I was told it was in the kush fam but I wanted some more confirmation from ppl who smoke a) day.

it impossible in my opinion to know by a pic of a trimmmed bud maybe by a live plant pic if the strain has a phisycal trait or a toke or 2 if familar with taste and effects. if you feel the need to get your weed toke tested I'd like be the first to offer such services, I wont charge you a dime just send weed LOL

it impossible in my opinion to know by a pic of a trimmmed bud maybe by a live plant pic if the strain has a phisycal trait or a toke or 2 if familar with taste and effects. if you feel the need to get your weed toke tested I'd like be the first to offer such services, I wont charge you a dime just send weed LOL

I completely disagree. I believe the only way to know which strain you have is to get strain information from the breeder/grower, and then only if they are competent.

Although look may narrow it down, I do not know anyone who can identify a strain by looking at it.
Same with taste and effects, you may be able to narrow it down to Sativa or Indica or possibly a highbred but any further then that would be sheer speculation.

So many different strains share qualities because that is what we breed them for, the look, smell, color, taste and effects, not to mention height and lots of other factors, sorry but identifying a strain is near to impossible without forehand knowledge.

Sorry widowmaker660 but I do not believe you will get the ultimate answer you are looking for anywhere except the grower/breeder.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom