Please help I'm desperate!

Leosatler

My plant is dying and I don't know what to do, her leafs all of the sudden her leafs started canoeing downwards and changing colors, and dying out I don't know what to do I'm a first time grower and I really don't want my plant to die. I already did so much research and checked everything check for heat exhaustion but she was fine but I raised her lights anyways just to be safe, also flushed her with ph'ed water at 6.5 until the water coming out of her was at the same ratio. I really need help I don't know what to do anymore it all started st the top and it's making its way down the plant. Is there any way to save her ? I don't want my first grow to be a failure. She's is a sour jack strain grown in a soil medium, I only give her fox farms Tiger bloom and big bloom nuts by their guidelines and she never had a problem with them before also a little honey mixed in .

Please help im desperate!!!

My plant is dying and I don't know what to do

What kind of light you running? Also, how close? Odds are you have a light too close and the plants are being cooked slowly. If your flowering than the damage is done, save what you can, don't over water, just keep your soil moist and happy so your plant can try and save itself.

Yes everything is great, I always water with the same ph level temperature is optimal I don't know what is going on

I'm a beginner and I'm currently growing with cfls and I already moved the lights so she's definitely not too hot I have no idea what's going on

420-magazine-mobile1218546618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1675788000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1185450483.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1924180918.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Does anybody in the forum could help me identify this problem and help me out ? Any help is welcome !

Please help im desperate!!!

Yeah that looks bad bro, it looks like you over fed them a little ways back and have been over watering them ever since you saw a problem, no offense. You growing with soil? Those premade soils have some good buffers in them that help with the sway of ph and nutrient blah blahs, so keep that in mind when your staring at the panic button. Anyways keep puttin info up, im sure someone can still chime in with some helpful advice. Keep workin these plants too, overcoming these obstacles are just going to be lessons to build upon that make you a better grower.

I agree it's probably over feeding and overwatering. Overwatering can be deadly.
I was wondering about spider mites by the amount of fluff on your bud, which almost looked like webs at first, but I don't see other signs of mites. Maybe your cat has been rolling in it? Check those hairs though- still a chance it might be webbing (?)

Back
Top Bottom