Please help - Info on strain Krinkle

Thread starter #1
I have grown Krinkle for the last 4-5 years, but cannot get any info on it. I know it was known as a bikers weed and grown in Ontario, Canada I believe. I believe it is Sativa because of height. But it is confusing, because I have also had some that were short and big around, like the Indica. As is the case with one, 3-4 feet around, and approx 3ft tall. Beautiful!! Love to get some information on her. I would like to know if she has any or what medicinal value. Always clones, and reputable provider.

Its not strange to have a Indica Pheno (short and bushy) and a Sativa Pheno (tall lanky) of the same strain. Ive heard of Crinkle Kush before, but not plainly Krinkle. Hard to find strain info on either.

I have grown Krinkle for the last 4-5 years, but cannot get any info on it. I know it was known as a bikers weed and grown in Ontario, Canada I believe. I believe it is Sativa because of height. But it is confusing, because I have also had some that were short and big around, like the Indica. As is the case with one, 3-4 feet around, and approx 3ft tall. Beautiful!! Love to get some information on her. I would like to know if she has any or what medicinal value. Always clones, and reputable provider.
I can find no info other than its out of Ontario and your very bless to have it. Its hard to get and you need a good link its heavy yield, super fast flower time like 50 days (so I read)
There is no info on this strain from what I can find though other than its ment to be really good and really hard to find.