Please help: Info on strain Krinkle

2bfree

I have grown Krinkle for the last 4-5 years, but cannot get any info on it. I know it was known as a bikers weed and grown in Ontario, Canada I believe. I believe it is Sativa because of height. But it is confusing, because I have also had some that were short and big around, like the Indica. As is the case with one, 3-4 feet around, and approx 3ft tall. Beautiful!! Love to get some information on her. I would like to know if she has any or what medicinal value. Always clones, and reputable provider.

Its not strange to have a Indica Pheno (short and bushy) and a Sativa Pheno (tall lanky) of the same strain. Ive heard of Crinkle Kush before, but not plainly Krinkle. Hard to find strain info on either.

I have grown Krinkle for the last 4-5 years, but cannot get any info on it. I know it was known as a bikers weed and grown in Ontario, Canada I believe. I believe it is Sativa because of height. But it is confusing, because I have also had some that were short and big around, like the Indica. As is the case with one, 3-4 feet around, and approx 3ft tall. Beautiful!! Love to get some information on her. I would like to know if she has any or what medicinal value. Always clones, and reputable provider.

I can find no info other than its out of Ontario and your very bless to have it. Its hard to get and you need a good link its heavy yield, super fast flower time like 50 days (so I read)
There is no info on this strain from what I can find though other than its ment to be really good and really hard to find.

From what i have been told and read is that this strain crinkle is and old school biker strain that isnt supposed to be a seceret to everyone but certain bikers. My dispinsery sells a l.o.c legond of crinkle cause only bikers are suposed to have it.

It's an old Hells angels strain and was lucky enough to come across a few clones from a good old buddy and nothing compares to it, it's all round amazing plant I've had it in rotation for over 10 years and it's still strong AF, it gets a 10 outta 10 from me.

It's an old Hells angels strain and was lucky enough to come across a few clones from a good old buddy and nothing compares to it, it's all round amazing plant I've had it in rotation for over 10 years and it's still strong AF, it gets a 10 outta 10 from me.
Any idea where i can buy it??? It used to be all i smoked but then my lifestyle changed and ive been searching for it!! Im in ontario if that matters at all lol

I know everything about it from gen 1 including its lineage and how it became krinkle est. 1994 Nobody will have real krinkle past 2006 the genetics are gone . It will re appear soon though. Lots of requests over the years.

It wasn't a secret it was high potency high priced and in limited supply, the people that had it know people .
Sounds like something you need to STS & get Fem seeds from since you are growing it. If it's that good & hard to find seeds for it would be worth a nice price.

Its not strange to have a Indica Pheno (short and bushy) and a Sativa Pheno (tall lanky) of the same strain. Ive heard of Crinkle Kush before, but not plainly Krinkle. Hard to find strain info on either.
Krinkle kush is a mix of critical mass to a purple kush , there has been no info on Krinkle though because I've never gone online with any of the past strains , it was made famous in Ontario because of its potency for the time it was around . It the equivalent of gorilla glue but back in 1993 to 2003. Made a mint off of it back then a lb went for 26 to 2800$

Any idea where i can buy it??? It used to be all i smoked but then my lifestyle changed and ive been searching for it!! Im in ontario if that matters at all lol
No one has it anymore it has to be brought back . I was planning on working on it starting in August but I have 3 new killer hybrids I'm doing now and no room in my lab or flower room

Well not 1 person but 1 tight group of them. It would be generation 21 if it was still around. Only 2 people know how to create it and it relies on a 1 in 50 mutation from the cross straining.

I know everything about it from gen 1 including its lineage and how it became krinkle est. 1994 Nobody will have real krinkle past 2006 the genetics are gone . It will re appear soon though. Lots of requests over the years.
It so happens I do have the real crinkle and the clones are back from 1999 sorry to disappoint you.

Here is a picture of the crinkle from 2 years ago it is an indica and does not grow more than 5 ft tall

Screenshot_20210531_193532_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

The crinkle comes due mid-october outside in Ontario but when grown inside under 12 hours it's a 7-week strain which is pretty quick but I prefer 40 to 45 days strains. This is a Northern lights silver Pearl Hawaiian mix it is 40 to 45 days inside

IMG_20200730_144058.jpg

IMG_20200730_142903.jpg

There are real pot old school growers like myself that actually keep genetics for quarter century or more like the crinkle and the silver and pearl Northern lights which one the cannabis Cup in '96 this is the same mother grown for 30 years almost well not be exact same mother of course but clones from it. And I'm sure there are hundreds of people like myself still around only you got to be old school to know us that's all.

The reason I have not posted earlier or answered this question about the crinkle is because I just got an email address and learn how to use this that's how old school I am LOL. Maybe time to share some of my experiences and knowledge. Marijuana is a beautiful plant and if it wasn't for old school growers like myself who kept these strains alive the new medical community would have to start from scratch when breeding all these new medical strains my doctor argued with me that these new medical strains were better than my old school strains like crinkle and Northern lights silver Pearl I told him that these were the strains that were used by the medical community of course he argued again so I looked at my doctor and said so scientists are going to call marijuana God's green crack, silver Pearl and all these other crazy names that marijuana has today I told them they would have called it strain 39 clone 3 or something like that LOL you didn't know what to say as I walked away laughing at his ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom