Please help kind sirs - What is this?

Tinks8119

image18377.jpeg

Good day, please can somebody help give a little advice on this photo? There is white powder all over the plant and I was not sure if it was PM at first but now I am thinking mould but honestly I have no idea. It seems to be all over the plant, the plant was outside until a week ago (plant based in Northern Spain) and had signs of a few bite marks from bugs and even a bright green bug was found on one of the leaves (not sure what those little devils were up to) but anyways the plant was then moved inside and under a lamp for 12hrs a day and being sprayed nightly with a baking soda and water mix to what we were advised could be mould, but really no idea! Also using a fan with the light to help dry the mould, but again first timers! Any advice welcomed. Thanks

If you are treating for PM with a baking soda then what you are most likely seeing is the buildup of residue from the baking soda (happened to me) no big deal.

The only advice I can give you is to try spraying the residue off with distilled water, and you may want to check out the topic of bud washing by Doc Bud to get a final clean product.

Here's the link
Doc Bud's Bud Washing Method

If you are treating for PM with a baking soda then what you are most likely seeing is the buildup of residue from the baking soda (happened to me) no big deal.

The only advice I can give you is to try spraying the residue off with distilled water, and you may want to check out the topic of bud washing by Doc Bud to get a final clean product.

Here's the link
Doc Bud's Bud Washing Method

Hey thanks for the response but this white powder has been around for weeks, maybe 3-4 and it has only been sprayed 2-3 times (last 3 nights). So not sure what to do. Thanks

powery mildew they have spray at local hydro shops or an organic home remedy that i use is 2ml of apple cidar vinagor to 1 liter of water

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey guys thanks for your comments but I am not sure what it is, I am guessing it is PM but I actually have no idea. If anybody is sure what the white powder is, then I can proceed to treat it. Thank you so much

I have had issues with powdery mildew before and from the picture I can't tell if you have any...

But I've been researching and browsing these forums and I've figured out a great all around remedy for my plants that might help you.

What I do is alternate every 4 days between 2 different foliar sprays, spraying everything from soil, hydroponic medium, the entire plant, and walls

I start with 20ml/gal of neem oil AND 2ml/gal of cinnamon leaf oil. Spray the plants. 4 days later I mix 30ml/gal of baking soda. Spray. And so on...

Idk if this would help you in your situation but for me it has helped control PM, mites, fungus gnats, caterpillars, aphids, and harvester ants (all problems I've had).

It's all a process of trial and error until you find out what works best for you and the problems you face AFTER you have successfully identified the illness or disease your girls are facing.

I do wish you the best of luck with your grow and with that being said, I sincerely hope you figure out what it is you are facing.

Only other advice I can give you would be to research, research, research....

Stay positive :thumb: your plants can feel it!

Vestri

Back
Top Bottom