Please help! Ladies are in distress!

surfinstoned

I need some help and advice on what to do with the girls. The last couple of days the end of the leaves are curling down and they just look lifeless, as well as I don't think they are growing as fast anymore please help! Here is some basic info:
Water and nutes changed once a week
Yesterday I did an R/O water flush then the water change
PPM's are 1050-1100
Res temp is 63-68 degrees
Watering 6 times a day
I also trimmed off some of the small bottom stuff for better air flow
these pictures were taken day 21 of veg stage i put them in flower last night and put in the 600 hps
DSC04326.JPG

DSC04327.JPG

DSC04328.JPG

DSC04330.JPG

DSC04329.JPG

DSC04331.JPG

DSC04333.JPG

DSC04332.JPG

DSC043341.JPG

Re: Please help!!!! Ladies are in distress!!!!!

We need pH, air temp, humidity, nutes used, distance to light... thats all I can think of but probably not everything.

Sorry about that
PH 5.9-6.1
air temp 73-76 degrees
humidity 46-56%
Nutes used: advanced nutes micro,grow,bloom,B-52,bud candy
distance to light is about 23-25 inches depending on the plant
light is a 400w mh but i switched to a 600w hps for the flower stage.

I don't think it's temp or IME the leaves would be curled upward (cupping) to try and keep moisture.
Looks more to me like over nuted or over watered. Give them a day or so and if I'm right... it will take care of itself!

The worst thing to do is make drastic changes... your overall daily # look good! IMO

Is that air temp from a gauge at the same height as the plants under the lights? Bud candy is for flower week 1-6 did you just add that? How much of each nute are you adding?

The air temp is from the white sensor that is not exactly at the top but within 2 or 3 inches. Yes I just added the bud candy for the start of flower. Before that it was just micro,grow,bloom,b-52 and thats it. I'm following what the label says 4ml per liter and half that for the secondary nutes. Thanks for your responses by the way!

Back
Top Bottom