Please help, leaves curling down

Benlaw20

420 Member
Only today I’ve come to check on my plants and one of them (futherest from the fan) had a couple of leaves curling down at the sides and drooping at the top, don’t think the amount of food on an issue as they’ve been fine for the last 4 weeks, btw the plant is 5 weeks old. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Only today I’ve come to check on my plants and one of them (futherest from the fan) had a couple of leaves curling down at the sides and drooping at the top, don’t think the amount of food on an issue as they’ve been fine for the last 4 weeks, btw the plant is 5 weeks old. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Needa see pics my friend. Sounds like over/under watering but as I said pics are needed for a diagnosis. Preferably in natural light so we can see the colours properly

5452CF90-3449-425A-918B-23D254159A43.jpeg

Looks like a bit of both underwatering and heat stress me thinks. Nice catch Cav. Got a friend called Cav unusual name, a good strong irish name ;)
I think that's your problem. What do you think Bilbo you know more about it then me.

Looks like a bit of both underwatering and heat stress me thinks. Nice catch Cav. Got a friend called Cav unusual name, a good strong irish name ;)
I use it because I was a Cavalry Scout in the U.S Army!!

Back
Top Bottom