Please help me determine what is wrong with my plants. Deficiency? pH? Heat Stress?

BrokeSmokes

Hey guys I still havent got enough input on this plant. I need some help diagnosing this. Ive only heard of two things so far which is my soil pH or the the tobacco mosaic virus tmv. I want to note that this plant has always been a little funny color wise and leaf wise since seed, my other two plants are doing well . Last pic is before transplant

Can anybody tell me whats going on with this plant? Based on my readings and photos I have seen, this is TMV. This plant was actually born FROM SEED with weird looking leaves like almost shriveled up with some odd colors on the new growths. The plant seemed to be growing very healthy until now pistils look great but the leaves not so much. Please help! I just think it is a deficiency but I have no idea. This particular plant seems to be flowering better than the other 2 plants I have, although the others are very healthy.

Thanks

Soil: Miracle Gro Moisture Control (I know not the best)
Strains: OG Kush Mix from Bag seed
Lighting: 4x23w CFL 2700k 1x23w 6500k CFL
Ventilation: home depot X Air circulator fan. I have to leave the door cracked a bit to control temps.
Growbox: about 3ft tall x 3ft wide X 2 ft thick. Inside has sun sheild
Temp: 78-88F (It only gets in the 88 range when it is very hot outside and have to leave the house. I am in LA)
rH: 30%-40%
Nutes: None
Pests: None

20140809_181131.jpg

20140809_181108.jpg
20140809_181058.jpg

20140809_181050.jpg

Re: Please help me determine what is wrong with my plants. Deficiency? pH? Heat Stres

Why they drooping? dont water so often.
Second,why you dont use nutes?lol

Re: Please help me determine what is wrong with my plants. Deficiency? pH? Heat Stres

Why they drooping? dont water so often.
Second,why you dont use nutes?lol

I only water when the top soil is bone dry about 2-3 days. I dont use any nutes because I am using miracle grow I dont want to nute burn them. But I have heard I can use some magnesium since miracle grow lacks it. But I also heard tap water has mg.

Get some clearex, and follow directions on bottle. Flush out those nasty time released nutes and get you some good flower nutrient with nitrogen or a bloom nutrient and nitrogen. You will need calmag as after flushing your soil will be lacking everything. I'd recommend using a whole line of nutrient with micro, grow, bloom then after you get the basics add some additional bloom boosters and flavor enhancers.

Back
Top Bottom