Please help me diagnose my plant problems

Pewterdude73

Trying to figure out how to get pics in here. Was wondering if anyone could help me in diagnosing my plant problems. I'm thinking maybe on one of the pictures where there is brown on the edges maybe nute burn and the other looks like a possible mag deficiency but I'm a very newb grower so I thought I would ask some pros. My system is a rdwc nutes are heavy 16 at 600 ppm temps are at about 80. Lights are topledgrowlight reflector 144x3 series. Lights are about 12 inches from tips. 3 weeks into flower. Water temp is about 75. Well water is filtered to about 80 ppm. If any additional info is needed I will happily give it.

Re: Please help me diagnose my plant problems.

Roots look OK. A little brown. I'm using Heisenberg tea. Bit I've been fighting a gnat problem that i think I've won. PH has been plummeting from unknown problem. Usually goes up but as of recently it has been going down and I have been keeping it at 6.2 with pH up to try and address what I thought was a mag deficiency.

I'm no expert, but I'd suspect the tips are slight nute burn and the interveinal browning could be from blistering, if you recently increased light intensity significantly?

Ok Peyton. Thank you again for the reply. I removed a bunch of dead roots from one of my plants today. I thought they were just brown but after tugging on a few they just fell off. I've had some fungus gnat problems that I'm getting the upper hand on finally. Not sure if they are the root problem or if high water temps caused root rot. I am now blowing air from a small ac directly on my Danner ap60 air pump to get my water temps below the 70 mark. Maybe the rotting roots are causing the pH to drop. Getting a little worried this late in the grow but I need to stay positive. This is my first grow and even if I do lose it I have learned a ton from this forum and other resources. Ok , guys thanks again for the feedback and God willing I'm gonna get these plants what they need and make this a successful grow.:peace:

Nevermind. I see, not consistent tip burn and Peyton is right. Looks like pH imbalance.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom