Sativa378

420 Member
aku s Is my plant normal and okay? Because I see there is a little yellow color on the contyledon leaves.

IMG_20210530_081440.jpg

IMG_20210530_081423.jpg

IMG_20210530_081410.jpg

IMG_20210530_081343.jpg

IMG_20210530_081318.jpg

She looks great, is she an auto?
I ask because it's better practice to start photoperiod plants in smaller containers.

As said before those cotyledons are really just to get the plant started and they tend to yellow and die off pretty quick once you got a couple of nodes.

yes. you need to feed them. there is no nutrients in that media.
the plant usually has enough to get you to about where you are right now. it will need help from here forward.

aku s Is my plant normal and okay? Because I see there is a little yellow color on the contyledon leaves.

IMG_20210530_081440.jpg

IMG_20210530_081423.jpg

IMG_20210530_081410.jpg

IMG_20210530_081343.jpg

IMG_20210530_081318.jpg
Hello @Sativa378 hope you are well.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
As mentioned you will need to start feeding her.
@GeoFlora Nutrients would be perfect for you.
Easy to use and a complete nutrient for your girls.
They are a sponsor and will give you a deal.
When you get a chance start a journal and we will all help if needed.
Happy growing.
Bill

As mentioned you will need to start feeding her.
@GeoFlora Nutrients would be perfect for you.
Easy to use and a complete nutrient for your girls.
They are a sponsor and will give you a deal.
When you get a chance start a journal and we will all help if needed.
Happy growing.
Bill

i don't believe he's in north america bill. he won't be able to access geo unless he's in the states.

i'm waiting to see what he has available.

to @Sativa378 , you will need to source some cannabis nutes. let us know what you have available to you.

i don't believe he's in north america bill. he won't be able to access geo unless he's in the states.

i'm waiting to see what he has available.

to @Sativa378 , you will need to source some cannabis nutes. let us know what you have available to you.
Oh my bad.
Sorry.
Bill

So many threads with pictures of this type of medium...
Yes, you need to feed with something with a ratio of 3-1-2/6-2-4 etc, plenty of N & K at this stage - if you can't find anything specific, standard tomato feed is pretty close and a fraction of the cost (for vegging)
Added seaweed extract or similar will help to activate the soil long term
Would not hurt to do a top dressing of fish/blood/bone

tapi but my cannabis is only 2 weeks old, is it okay if I give it a 6-2-2 ratio of N-P-K nutrition
Its something to start with at least let her eat.
Here is the thing its husks you say.
I'm assuming coconut husks. Which is hydroponic.
You will need to make sure your nutrient solution is at 5.8 ph exactly.
Also being hydroponic you have to watch the ppm of your feed.
200 ppm to start is plenty. You must feed every day and keep pot wet.
Then go up from there.
So do you have the ability to measure those parameters.
You may have to buy some meters.
Blue lab is great for ph.
There are alot of ppm meters for under $30.
Do you have a pic of your bottle of nutrients, I may be able to help you mix them.
Also you will need a product called calmag.
Coco drains it out of the plants, so you have to supplement it.
I'm sure that's alot to take in at once.
So let's have a look at what nutrients you have available now?
Bill

I’m using Dr.Earth Dry amendments and I’ve had nothing but success each time. Cheap and easy to find and administer to your medium. If you decide to take this route I have a guide for you to use that makes it so easy that even I can use it without getting confused :goof: Happy growing and your little girl(hopefully) looks healthy! Get those nutes soon though bc I bet you are down to a couple days before she starts crying for help:drool:Good luck and your in good hands here!

Saya bingung mau beli pupuk. Karena di tempat saya pupuk NPK I'm confused about buying fertilizer. Because in my place there is no good ratio of NPK fertilizer, mostly NPK ratio 50-10-10, NPK 16-16-16, NPK 20-10-10 NPK 10-7-7

Saya bingung mau beli pupuk. Karena di tempat saya pupuk NPK I'm confused about buying fertilizer. Because in my place there is no good ratio of NPK fertilizer, mostly NPK ratio 50-10-10, NPK 16-16-16, NPK 20-10-10 NPK 10-7-7
Npk in veg you want hi-N medium-P hi-K for eas say.
Flower you want low-N medium-P and hi -K to make it easier.
@Sativa378 hope that helps.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom