Please help me make it stop

420-magazine-mobile1099883788.jpg

Had good luck with it last year!! (Didn't have big bud)
This year is coming along well too!
420-magazine-mobile701857911.jpg

Happy national waffle day BW!!!

Ive got FF grow big which i believe is a compost tea. Ive got the FF trio and blackstrap molasses. Ive got some epsom salts too. I need to stop by the grow shop and see what they have for microbes and give this soil some IV fluids.

Happy national waffle day BW!!!

Ive got FF grow big which i believe is a compost tea. Ive got the FF trio and blackstrap molasses. Ive got some epsom salts too. I need to stop by the grow shop and see what they have for microbes and give this soil some IV fluids.
I would put the grow big (veg nute) and the tiger bloom away for now.
Save the molasses for the end of flower.

If you can, if they have it, ask for the advanced nutrients microbe trio (Piranha, voodoo juice, and tarantula) and If they don't have that go with great white, if not that extreme Mykos.

I'd really suggest getting a bloom nute. Any basic "bloom" will do, I like age old.

You're gonna turn this lady around bro!! I know it, just gotta put in the work!!
Cannabis is all about getting out what you put in

I will be too.....i gotta get these nutes and microbes figured out now that i finally have a chance today to sit down and read all this.....man thats like 150 bucks worth of stuff on amazon.....and i just ordered a bunch of LED parts for a build im gonna be starting starting....

I hate to admit it but ive only been giving it plain water, I think the soil drains very very poorly. It will take 1 gallon, then it takes about an hour for a half gallon to absorb into the soil. So im thinking with it being Clayish soil that I have a bunch of FF Tiger Doom stored up in the soil that even with rain never got flushed out.

I have an on call job, im home most of the time, but on occasion I have to run my ass off, and ive been running my ass off 12-16 hrs a day since the day after I started this thread. Its cool cuz im banking money, but ive hardly had time to do anything but come home and eat/sleep repeat. It sucks, my plants sick and even my wife gets aggravated when i have to go go go like this. But life happens.....

I had some time yesterday and put 3 more gallons of PH'd water through the roots as I was in and out. It seems to be stopping and leveling out as far as sickness goes, but it still needs help. (i was out there at midnight a few nights ago giving it water cuz it was the only time I had)

I ordered some Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A&B and Sensi Bloom A&B Perfect Ph sets, the Sensi Grow came in tuesday, but the Sensi Bloom sent the "back order" email out. I also ordered some Great White.

So today is Thursday, the Great White will be here Saturday, the Sensi Bloom A&B is supposed to be here Monday.

I didnt plan to give it any Sensi Grow, I just got that for the next grow. Think im kinda done with FF nutes.

Well its been a bit, i flushed it even more before giving nutes. It has had 2 feedings of AN sensi bloom, both 1/2 strength. The damage has stopped and its started budding but its not gonna be 100% again. Hey in my defense i do have some healthy plants going that i have been paying attention to. Like i said, this was a plant i never expected to make it past cutting.
20170912_174226.jpg
20170912_174800.jpg
20170912_174805.jpg
20170912_174808.jpg

Well its been a bit, i flushed it even more before giving nutes. It has had 2 feedings of AN sensi bloom, both 1/2 strength. The damage has stopped and its started budding but its not gonna be 100% again. Hey in my defense i do have some healthy plants going that i have been paying attention to. Like i said, this was a plant i never expected to make it past cutting.
20170912_174226.jpg
20170912_174800.jpg
20170912_174805.jpg
20170912_174808.jpg
And look at that, you'll get some quality smoke out of a place to you didn't expect to live... It's like surprise weed!!!

And always keep your microbes up, what we see above ground is a direct reflection of what's going on under the ground
Yes I totally agree with you here. I'd seriously sit and watch my girls from my dining room table in the backyard LOL id even spy on them at night time because they look so majestic and alive. . . .

She is still limping along and gettin a bit fatter. Any idea how long this girl has to go? I was thinking a couple weeks but i dunno. I have some B52 and overdrive ordered but i dunno if it will be too late to feed them again? Or can i give those nutes until harvest?
20170921_185025.jpg
20170921_185033.jpg

She is still limping along and gettin a bit fatter. Any idea how long this girl has to go? I was thinking a couple weeks but i dunno. I have some B52 and overdrive ordered but i dunno if it will be too late to feed them again? Or can i give those nutes until harvest?
20170921_185025.jpg
20170921_185033.jpg
I can't remember off the top, they'll tell you on the bottles.
If you can get anything 30x magnification, you can look at the trichs. They will tell you how long. Without knowing what they look like it's all a guess

Back
Top Bottom