Please help me - Noob here - Got pics

hydroled420

Ok I'm using a grow cabinet. 4ft. By 16 in × 16 in. Use a marshydro 300w. With dual exhaust. My seedlings were germinated on the 4/17/17. At 10pm.
And planted on 4/19/17 at 11am. The moment I saw tap root. Which was about 1/8 of inch long. Made small insuision dropped them in a pellet after soaking for 5 mins. Root down. Barely under dirt. And left the light off for 2 days. Till I saw the sprout at 10am 4/21/17.
Now we're day 4/30/17..
Makes these seedlings 12 days. I feel they are way to small.. and they are getting yellowish leaves and purple tips before bleaching and cracking and stuff it's weird i have pics.
Not sure what's causing this. But the ph is 6.5 nd no nutes added yet was gonna start when around 3 inchs. 24/7 on light. No co2 added yet. Waiting till around 4 weeks right after clean of basin. And it's just bag seed.
Thanks every one tried to describe everything But If need more just ask.
Please give me a hand and help me save them
Not sure how to add pics.. looking into uploading them soon looking how lol

Ok I'm using a grow cabinet. 4ft. By 16 in × 16 in. Use a marshydro 300w. With dual exhaust. My seedlings were germinated on the 4/17/17. At 10pm.
And planted on 4/19/17 at 11am. The moment I saw tap root. Which was about 1/8 of inch long. Made small insuision dropped them in a pellet after soaking for 5 mins. Root down. Barely under dirt. And left the light off for 2 days. Till I saw the sprout at 10am 4/21/17.
Now we're day 4/30/17..
Makes these seedlings 12 days. I feel they are way to small.. and they are getting yellowish leaves and purple tips before bleaching and cracking and stuff it's weird i have pics.
Not sure what's causing this. But the ph is 6.5 nd no nutes added yet was gonna start when around 3 inchs. 24/7 on light. No co2 added yet. Waiting till around 4 weeks right after clean of basin. And it's just bag seed.
Thanks every one tried to describe everything But If need more just ask.
Please give me a hand and help me save them
Not sure how to add pics.. looking into uploading them soon looking how lol

Welcome to 420 forum. :welcome:
How far are your lights from seedlings?? And if your space is 16"x16" that is a lot of light for that space.

Back
Top Bottom