Please Help Me Post Pics

Please help me out folks. I've tried several times in my short time as a member to post photos of my plants. The first attempt succeeded, but the photo was huge (wider than the page)My subsequent attempt have not been successful at all, no pics! here is a link to my last attempted post and also a link to the photo in question. Note. While this photo was not downsized the others were except for the first as mentioned. photo:Mazar afghan 10 weeks flowering - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
posting:What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?

Any help would be appreciated. I have been following your posted directions (I thought)

Re: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

billybudtoker thanks for the assistance I'll try what you said, I've done the resizing thing before (maybe a different site?) I've got to leave the house now so I'll try it later. Thanks again. I really like the help this site has from it's members.

Alright here is a test:
overlay-round.gif

Billybudtoker, Thanks for the compliment, Hopefully I'll be giving it the axe in a week. I've been saying that for two weeks already! About 10 to 20 percent amber trichs now. Waiting for 30 to 40 percent.

Billybudtoker, Thanks for the compliment, Hopefully I'll be giving it the axe in a week. I've been saying that for two weeks already! About 10 to 20 percent amber trichs now. Waiting for 30 to 40 percent.

Sounds like me, im on my first grow and i cut the ripest tops off one LR2 so far with clear trichs and it's so good it's hard trying to wait on the others, just startin to see amber on some.

billybudtoker, I slowed dried some of mine a couple of weeks ago and have been smoking it since. It was too early! I have an Indica dominant strain (Mazar Afghan) and it was only milky trichs. kind of heady high but not long lasting enough for me. I'm a longtime smoker, I'm searching for that knockout stoned high. You know the kind, were you stare at the TV without blinking for awhile and you can hardly move.

members helping members, i love it!

thanks guys and sorry our staff was unable to help you in your time of need.

this is yet one more reason why i consider us ALL family...;)

Hempy New Year everyone!

Thanks 420 Your site is terrific and your members are awesome. Thanks to JoeCoffee and billybudtoker I was able to figure it out. I've grown several times before but without the 'sophistication' and expertise that I've picked up here, my stuff was never quite 'pro' material, just a little above average smoke. Check out my thread in 'Plant and Bud Photos' as I'm finishing off my Mazar Afghan plant. I'll be doing a journal with my next grow, Northern Lights. Thanks again to you and all of the members here at 420magazine.com! Oh, and a Happy New Year to you and yours!
Mazar Afghan 10 and a 1/2 weeks flowering. Pics

hey all,i too am having trouble down loading or what ever. i followed the directions but at the end it says "exceeds filesize limit" it also says i have unlimited space.so i am stumped. at first i tried to upload(thats putting a picture INTO 420's photogallery, right?) 4 pictures,no exceeds filesize ...ok just one picture...exceeds filesize hmmm my picture size is 1.07mb's.is that too big? anyway help!!! thanks to all,todd :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom